BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    so after 3 weeks i came back turned my pc on and when i launched fgunz (other server too if it matters) my game started fps lagging ,fps is stable at 250 till i start moving faster and it drops to 240~ and making it stutter

100% cpu usage while playing https://image.prntscr.com/image/Rlw6...HQc0rAw2mg.png
    Last edited by BARBARR; 03-26-2020 at 09:15 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BARBARR View Post
    (other server too if it matters)
    Does that mean you're lagging on both or you have both open at the same time?

Close the other server and try to decrease resolution, see if that helps. If it only happens when you move your mouse it might have to do with your mouse drivers or polling rate.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Does that mean you're lagging on both or you have both open at the same time?

Close the other server and try to decrease resolution, see if that helps. If it only happens when you move your mouse it might have to do with your mouse drivers or polling rate.
    it happens on both server thats what i meant and i dont think that has anythign to do with mouse cause it only happens on gunz and when im ingame it feels like my cpu usage is high , feels heavy and laggy

Thread Information