Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Hi guys. That's me! I am the best gladiator. I saw another thread where you were all fighting about who wins in a glad room. You know. That other thread from 2 days ago. I was going to respond to that thread, but I wasn't the one who opened it, so obviously its a trash thread. Look here. I'm the best.

You will all lose in gladiator to me ok. Whats the point in arguing among yourselves? Geez come on now. Filthy peasants throwing mud at each other. Just bow.

And no, I don't mean start the match.

Just bow. Bow down to the number 1 gladiator.

/flex
    Last edited by zalibidas; 03-27-2020 at 01:25 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to zalibidas for this useful post:

Cid (03-27-2020)

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by zalibidas View Post
    Hi guys. That's me! I am the best gladiator. I saw another thread where you were all fighting about who wins in a glad room. You know. That other thread from 2 days ago. I was going to respond to that thread, but I wasn't the one who opened it, so obviously its a trash thread. Look here. I'm the best.

You will all lose in gladiator to me ok. Whats the point in arguing among yourselves? Geez come on now. Filthy peasants throwing mud at each other. Just bow.

And no, I don't mean start the match.

Just bow. Bow down to the number 1 gladiator.

/flex
    If anyone has any doubts , I will personally admit that if you can wreck Zalibidas, that you would be considered top glad to me. Man is a monster... to put it plainly

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    any1 who claims hes the best probably isnt..historically and statistically speaking..

Banned

Thanks
    Hey were you in the 2v2 tourny. Weren't you. I swear you were. Weren't you. Nah I'm sure it wasn't you right. Couldn't have been. Nah.

But its fine you see. Its fine. You are all free to challenge my statement you see. Free. I will 1v1 glad any of you. I will. I will kill you all. All challengers. All will die. All will lose! Except for me. I will win. It will be great!

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    1v1 stairway flip only

Banned

Thanks
    You think you can just make the rules of the match like that? Out of nowhere? Who even are you, weak pathetic fool. I am the god of gladiator. I dictate the rules of these matches. You wish to reduce gladiator to a single move? Do not make me laugh. Dojo, town or arena, flip can be used, whatever the hell armor you want. The master has spoken.

Then we can 1v1 flip in staircase.

8. The following user said thank you to zalibidas for this useful post:

Linzor (03-27-2020)

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by zalibidas View Post
    You think you can just make the rules of the match like that? Out of nowhere? Who even are you, weak pathetic fool. I am the god of gladiator. I dictate the rules of these matches. You wish to reduce gladiator to a single move? Do not make me laugh. Dojo, town or arena, flip can be used, whatever the hell armor you want. The master has spoken.

Then we can 1v1 flip in staircase.
    You might think he's joking but if anyone can actually hold up and 1v1 this guy I'd like to see it.

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Hysterical!
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    No shet br0 no1 doubts that ure the best

Banned

Thanks
    This isn't how it was supposed to go. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information