Originally Posted by Faky View Post
Sorry, I'm the person who keeps enjoying events I was focused on an event it happened unexpectedly *kick* and I know host should have to record the event I request you to get a replay of impossible T/F Event from him.
I really don't want to report before I asked him to give me a proper reason why i got kicked he keep talking something else and he took a sudden decision he has to answer for that on that time only he refused to do it he said to stay out(what kind of behavior is it?) even after he made another statement "Faky is crying right now" i got pmed from players.

after posted this report I got a pm from well known in FG old player "you prolly will get mute or ban in forums
and that's what you get for CHALLENGING the ELITE staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I think something is ruining Fgunz community from a few staff members please take care of it
Well you report me and expect me to provide you with the replay ? Not happening sorry. I did not message u saying anything on discord or on forum. Bro I don't even speak Punjabi nor do I understand that language. If I insulted players around me, I would've have been reported tons of times. Does Mari's report has anything to do here? And you don't even speak Hindi language properly so pls don't provide your translation which is completely wrong.