IGN of reported player: Rey - Game Master

Reason: kicked me from an event[abused his power], i asked him to ask impossible question[he ignored] in the game room
in the impossible t/f event he asked a question "Divine voted for 2019 best GM" like that, I told him that is not impossible question again ignored,in the next round he insulted me in the next statement/question "Faky trying to be SMART ASS" he killed false side players, so how he know about me? to decide which is correct? so I raised my voice "stop asking dumb shits" i am damn sure i didn't insulted him nor spam.
when ever he around me he trying to annoying me and insulting me(somehow with zabu) i am always ignoring him everywhere(ignored so i dont need to take screen shot) since he was GM i have to respect and i treated him as GM but he never recieved that, he always shit talks in hindi/Punjabi he wont respect players you can check MARI reports in forum he said her "Randi rona" it means bitch/prostitute is crying, he said it is daily talkative in India yes it is but it is very bad im also Indian i know those stuff too, i hope this time he gets punishment and i requested to fair judgement

Proof/Evidence: i wish him to post replay here [Impossbile T/F Event]