Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Rey - Game Master

Reason: kicked me from an event[abused his power], i asked him to ask impossible question[he ignored] in the game room
    in the impossible t/f event he asked a question "Divine voted for 2019 best GM" like that, I told him that is not impossible question again ignored,in the next round he insulted me in the next statement/question "Faky trying to be SMART ASS" he killed false side players, so how he know about me? to decide which is correct? so I raised my voice "stop asking dumb shits" i am damn sure i didn't insulted him nor spam.
    when ever he around me he trying to annoying me and insulting me(somehow with zabu) i am always ignoring him everywhere(ignored so i dont need to take screen shot) since he was GM i have to respect and i treated him as GM but he never recieved that, he always shit talks in hindi/Punjabi he wont respect players you can check MARI reports in forum he said her "Randi rona" it means bitch/prostitute is crying, he said it is daily talkative in India yes it is but it is very bad im also Indian i know those stuff too, i hope this time he gets punishment and i requested to fair judgement

Proof/Evidence: i wish him to post replay here [Impossbile T/F Event]

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Do you have any SS or Replays for your report?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    Do you have any SS or Replays for your report?
    Sorry, I'm the person who keeps enjoying events I was focused on an event it happened unexpectedly *kick* and I know host should have to record the event I request you to get a replay of impossible T/F Event from him.
    I really don't want to report before I asked him to give me a proper reason why i got kicked he keep talking something else and he took a sudden decision he has to answer for that on that time only he refused to do it he said to stay out(what kind of behavior is it?) even after he made another statement "Faky is crying right now" i got pmed from players.

after posted this report I got a pm from well known in FG old player "you prolly will get mute or ban in forums
    and that's what you get for CHALLENGING the ELITE staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    I think something is ruining Fgunz community from a few staff members please take care of it

]

-Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    Sorry, I'm the person who keeps enjoying events I was focused on an event it happened unexpectedly *kick* and I know host should have to record the event I request you to get a replay of impossible T/F Event from him.
    I really don't want to report before I asked him to give me a proper reason why i got kicked he keep talking something else and he took a sudden decision he has to answer for that on that time only he refused to do it he said to stay out(what kind of behavior is it?) even after he made another statement "Faky is crying right now" i got pmed from players.

after posted this report I got a pm from well known in FG old player "you prolly will get mute or ban in forums
    and that's what you get for CHALLENGING the ELITE staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    I think something is ruining Fgunz community from a few staff members please take care of it
    Well you report me and expect me to provide you with the replay ? Not happening sorry. I did not message u saying anything on discord or on forum. Bro I don't even speak Punjabi nor do I understand that language. If I insulted players around me, I would've have been reported tons of times. Does Mari's report has anything to do here? And you don't even speak Hindi language properly so pls don't provide your translation which is completely wrong.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Well you report me and expect me to provide you with the replay ? Not happening sorry. insulted players around me, I would've have been reported tons of times. Does Mari's report has anything to do here? And you don't even speak Hindi language properly so pls don't provide your translation which is completely wrong.
    You are not going to post replay? well it's enough for me ty for dodging
    hence its kinda proved that he abused power, he didn't even speak 1 word about why he kicked me ofc there is nothing to say(abused power)
    if he didn't do anything wrong he would have proved it but he trying to dodge

why u expecting tons of reports? u got before Mari's and now mine

I really looking forward to justice for players like me, many players disappointed and quit gunz bez of argued with staff and get insulting every time and we feel like shameless and saddest truth is result will be players mute nothing else only option left for players is "GIVE UP" and "MOVE ON" this makes players interest get down in Gunz and Gunz is a memory of 90's that's why we still playing it even it is death it will remain as a memory.

]

-Faky

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

Upon collecting more information on what has happened I can see why you're upset here Faky and I don't blame you.

I also don't blame Emperor for kicking you out. I will explain why.

Emperor hosted impossible t / f and asked questions which were possible? You're correct this shouldn't have occurred and I'm sure Emperor is aware of this.

Emperor also retaliated to your negative/irrelevant comments - Although it gets really tough when players insult/flame you, he shouldn't have retaliated to any of your comments.

Emperor kicked you without justifying the reason - You have every single right to find out why this action was taken, but in a way which won't make the situation any worse.

Now upon checking the actions Emperor has taken, he's also correct.

You provoked Emperor which caused him to kick you out of events. - He did the right thing to kick you to avoid further issues.

You typed negative comments on team chat and also insulting others while they are trying to stop you - You shouldn't have done this, best way to pinpoint someones mistakes is to whisper them or pm them privately.

You have no screenshots/replays of what has happened - in other words, no evidence = no action. - I'm sure you're aware of this.

Conclusion:
    So you were both right and wrong at some point, I expect an apology from you Faky to Emperor for provoking and insulting. I also would like Emperor to apologise to you for not justifying the reason why you were kicked.

Thanks,
    Divine
    Last edited by Divine; 03-27-2020 at 11:40 PM.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post

Conclusion:
    So you were both right and wrong at some point, I expect an apology from you Faky to Emperor for provoking and insulting. I also would like Emperor to apologise to you for not justifying the reason why you were kicked.

Thanks,
    Divine
    make a small note he provoked and insulted me in the event, he is GM so probably doesn't know to host ok i can understand i should have ignored his mistake and i said it in public i think i annoyed him at that moment that's why he took a bad decision( should have understood host situation since i know about hard things during the event)

i like to apologise for being selfish and went mad on him in the discord( and i feel guilty when i came to know he is islasher, dude this all happened bez of you hided ur identity you should have to be same as before but u didn't, just answer yourself am i that kind of person?)
    [bhai jisane hamen ukasaaya? zabu in COM event]

]

-Faky

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    From past few days you're passing shit tons of comments about Raphael and me but yet both of us did let you go with it. But yesterday you annoyed the shit out of me, that's why you got kicked out. I've nothing against you nor do I hate you. I apologize for not giving you the reason at the same exact time you got kicked out.
    Peace.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    From past few days you're passing shit tons of comments about Raphael and me but yet both of us did let you go with it. But yesterday you annoyed the shit out of me, that's why you got kicked out. I've nothing against you nor do I hate you. I apologize for not giving you the reason at the same exact time you got kicked out.
    Peace.
    I only said once about you in the training room which is a personal chat, I always heard from you guys "attention seeker" and yesterday zabu dragged some shit to between us you know that i ignored everything( in the COM event before T/F it annoyed me as well) "who faky" "some random" "with gay color" *i ignored* you and zabu bullied me and insulted me very badly and then u hosted impossible t/f event in that event u asked which is possible question i noticed and i told u about that(u got annoyed for this) in the next statement again u insulted me "faky trying to be smart ass" this statement also wrong in the event so I stated it "stop asking dumb shit questions" *you kicked me* i am clear that i didn't do anything wrong in the during the event.

zabu doing everything bez for his advantage all he wants to become an ET

]

-Faky

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    So it looks like talking does solve problems

Thanks to both of you for apologising.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information