Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
From past few days you're passing shit tons of comments about Raphael and me but yet both of us did let you go with it. But yesterday you annoyed the shit out of me, that's why you got kicked out. I've nothing against you nor do I hate you. I apologize for not giving you the reason at the same exact time you got kicked out.
Peace.
I only said once about you in the training room which is a personal chat, I always heard from you guys "attention seeker" and yesterday zabu dragged some shit to between us you know that i ignored everything( in the COM event before T/F it annoyed me as well) "who faky" "some random" "with gay color" *i ignored* you and zabu bullied me and insulted me very badly and then u hosted impossible t/f event in that event u asked which is possible question i noticed and i told u about that(u got annoyed for this) in the next statement again u insulted me "faky trying to be smart ass" this statement also wrong in the event so I stated it "stop asking dumb shit questions" *you kicked me* i am clear that i didn't do anything wrong in the during the event.

zabu doing everything bez for his advantage all he wants to become an ET