Hi Mex,

Thanks for being so patient while I looked at this for you. Please note that I'm not protecting anyone in this report, I'll be stating the facts.

So, lets start of with the kick from the event?

• Kicking a known problem causer from an event before it all starts is nothing new, I personally did one not long ago.

• I was informed by Emperor that you made jokes about coronavirus, he at that point knew the trouble was going to start so he kicked you.

In terms of AA room and the harassment:

I personally think it's not right to slap one player constantly (but that's me). But as you're aware it's AA (admin abuse) room and the room is optional to join. It's never been against the rules for staff members to kill someone constantly nor slapping them as that's the whole point of the room.

Also FYI - Emperor was punished due to having admin items in a normal training room where players join to train, not AA room.

After asking McSic to check logs to see if Emperor was actually checking your characters, it's false. He had no idea who you were in the AA room at least not through CP.

Speaking in Hindi language in the lobby is something I discussed with him and won't repeat going forward.

Thanks and hope this has answered all your questions, feel free to PM me if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Divine