Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for the update and all BUT- Why sprays are so bad? [ Jacks ] Can this ever be fixed?

Thank you in advance.

Because I am hopeful it will be.

2. The following user said thank you to Tenax for this useful post:

Page (04-03-2020)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    Thanks for the update and all BUT- Why sprays are so bad? [ Jacks ] Can this ever be fixed?

Thank you in advance.

Because I am hopeful it will be.
    If you are talking about MGs for quest, we talked about it and we think they are still fine because you can get PVE MGs which do a lot more damage.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    If you are talking about MGs for quest, we talked about it and we think they are still fine because you can get PVE MGs which do a lot more damage.
    It's about rifles and X2 rifles. Those have such bad accuracy which makes them basically unusable. You can hit from further with a shotgun. If you really want accuracy like that then maybe just add in recoil patterns so that people can still hit shots after learning the patterns

- - - Updated - - -

Imo all this accuracy stuff should be removed and just rebalance all miniguns and rifles to do fair damage. Right now you either get lucky and pretty much instakill or do 0

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I think rifles are pretty OP looking at their DPS and light rifles have a very good accuracy, too. MGs / X2 MGs and X2 rifles are not really weapons that should be used in all PVP fights, they're good for quests in close combats or when you have big targets. Light and heavy rifles (not X2) should work fine for PVP though.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Props mostly to McSic for hard working on the server the past few months, you've made a great development and balance.
    I honestly thought that GunZ is a lost cause but you keep adding more cool stuff making old people come back, keep it up.

Props the other Staff members as well but Sic & Dave should be credited most for working with the messy source code of GunZ and keep making improvements.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

7. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Stuwadie (04-03-2020)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Good job McSic, The update looks really good.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    No, I was talking about rifles, not the quest ones.

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I think rifles are pretty OP looking at their DPS and light rifles have a very good accuracy, too. MGs / X2 MGs and X2 rifles are not really weapons that should be used in all PVP fights, they're good for quests in close combats or when you have big targets. Light and heavy rifles (not X2) should work fine for PVP though.
    I meant Jack Rifles and Fafnir, are they also not meant to be used in TDMs for example? They are really SLOW when it comes to shooting and aiming with them is really difficult.

Thanks
    I meant Jack Rifles and Fafnir, are they also not meant to be used in TDMs for example? They are really SLOW when it comes to shooting and aiming with them is really difficult.
    Are you talking about Single or Duals? Also H rifles are different to L rifles, just like shotguns. I think the single Fafnir is fairly fast and accurate tbh.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Are you talking about Single or Duals? Also H rifles are different to L rifles, just like shotguns. I think the single Fafnir is fairly fast and accurate tbh.
    I meant the DUALS. JACKS as well!

Thanks
    I meant the DUALS. JACKS as well!
    No.. no.. no. Duals were never part of the original GunZ and they can't really be turned into something better than they are right now as that would make them OP and stronger than shotguns, V7 all over again. Dual Rifles also aren't really meant for serious everyday PVP combat. Single rifles are fine, you should try those.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information