Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    It does save the position but i think it'll be more comfortable if some kind of message would appear - "Position saved", for instance.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    It does save the position but i think it'll be more comfortable if some kind of message would appear - "Position saved", for instance.
    People that do this constantly would spam their own chat though at which point it could become more annoying than helpful. Because from a logical perspective, if you type /s or hit F1 (e.g. if you assigned /s to F1 key) you know what you just did - which means you should know you just saved your position by hitting said key or writing /s.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    People that do this constantly would spam their own chat though at which point it could become more annoying than helpful. Because from a logical perspective, if you type /s or hit F1 (e.g. if you assigned /s to F1 key) you know what you just did - which means you should know you just saved your position by hitting said key or writing /s.
    On that I agree, however as i mentioned it was meant for self comfort. (maybe you're not sure u saved, or whatever and so on)

Additionally, I just checked it and this mode works in competitive modes (glad, deathmatch) and so on, which in my opinion shouldn't.
    Why? it's obvious, because for example in stairway glad people can abuse it to avoid death.

Sakuya's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks guys, everything looking good except it looks like we have to wait for gladcw for a little longer.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chen View Post
    Please implement a Gladiator CW option! We are sick and tired of gunner clans ruining our queues.

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR GLADS
    Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
    Thanks guys, everything looking good except it looks like we have to wait for gladcw for a little longer.
    We didn't want to postpone this update. We are planning to add this very soon.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

King (04-01-2020), Sakuya (03-30-2020)

Sakuya's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Awesome, this is exciting news.

Thread Information