Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Posts
    22,963
    Thanked
    102
    Thanks
    12,216
    Just like last update, everyone who has played today has received +3 hours playtime to make sure you don't lost your activity point due to being disconnected when the server was receiving the update.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

  2. #12
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    7,789
    Thanked
    544
    Thanks
    6,240
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    Pills/vials have too much delay to really be usable. I propose changing the delay to 1500 (or maybe 1200). That way they are still higher delay and lower heal than meds, but at least somewhat usable. I'm happy to see them back though, they are really fun to play with
    Not quite sure about this one. I'm afraid they would just replace regular meds if they become faster than what they are now and you would not see anyone use regular meds anymore. You could have a debate about this one.
    Need help? Send me a PM

    - - -



  3. #13
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Country
    Posts
    280
    Thanked
    125
    Thanks
    192
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Not quite sure about this one. I'm afraid they would just replace regular meds if they become faster than what they are now and you would not see anyone use regular meds anymore. You could have a debate about this one.
    The main selling point of them was that they were extremely fast to use. I don't think it'd be OP at all. Especially if you want to add donor versions of these. Players should be able to choose what meds they want.

    Most players would still use regular meds because they have the biggest heal. Some people use sodas because they are fun and heal both hp and ap, and some people would use vials and pills for instant recovery. All 3 types have their benefits and flaws. Buff to 1500 delay would be great. I think it was 1000 before they were removed?

    I will still use them anyway, I see why you went with such high delay but I don't think it's necessary, it doesn't have to be made spammable, but rn the delay is so long it just doesn't feel good

  4. The following user said thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

    Hart (04-04-2020)

  5. #14
    NayrB's Avatar New Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    Posts
    40
    Thanked
    3
    Thanks
    12
    Thanks for teh updates! 😊

  6. #15
    Camel's Avatar GRUNT

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Country
    Posts
    3,887
    Thanked
    1,809
    Thanks
    952
    Just noticed [H]Shotguns still show 3 mag on website.

  7. #16
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Posts
    16,310
    Thanked
    1,590
    Thanks
    5,139
    Emoji!

  8. #17
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    7,789
    Thanked
    544
    Thanks
    6,240
    SMALL UPDATE // 04 APRIL 2020

    • Humans VS Infected: Re-Enabled Lunge for all Zombies (except of Tank Zombie)
    • Fixed time in chat being Emoji'd
    • Added another 5 new emojis for you to use (type /emojis to see all emojis and their shortcuts)
    • Decreased delay of Pills and Vials (2500 -> 2000)



    Soon (not yet):
    [GLAD] and Gladiator CW change: People can wear elements, but they will have no effect on their massives
    Need help? Send me a PM

    - - -



  9. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

    Camel (04-04-2020), Zabu (04-04-2020)

  10. #18
    León's Avatar Success & nothing less.

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Country
    Posts
    1,573
    Thanked
    30
    Thanks
    775
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    SMALL UPDATE // 04 APRIL 2020

    • Humans VS Infected: Re-Enabled Lunge for all Zombies (except of Tank Zombie)
    • Fixed time in chat being Emoji'd
    • Added another 5 new emojis for you to use (type /emojis to see all emojis and their shortcuts)
    • Decreased delay of Pills and Vials (2500 -> 2000)



    Soon (not yet):
    [GLAD] and Gladiator CW change: People can wear elements, but they will have no effect on their massives
    Hypothetical question :
    What about the clan rankings? Should both cw types be on the same ranking even though the type is different?







  11. #19
    Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Country
    Posts
    262
    Thanked
    454
    Thanks
    263
    out of the 4 gladiator clan wars I played, players keep tanking hits and then they spend the next 2 minutes wasting everyone else's time running for meds.

    It should be gladiator fight not "let's camp the med spawn cuz Idk how to play this game and need more of an advantage as it is".

    Remove hp/ap spawns

    make everyone's sword damage the same.

    And if you guys do even sword damage, make sure you bump kodachis down in damage slightly, 28 dmg blades of the warrior is blatantly superior compared to other melee weapons.

    But seriously get rid of med HPAP spawns and I recommend you even lower the time limit. I had people stall out 2 rounds cuz their teammates got smashed and they were too scared or dumb to do anything other than run and waste everyone's time.

  12. The following 2 users say thank you to Cid for this useful post:

    Chen (04-04-2020), Stuwadie (04-04-2020)

  13. #20
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    7,789
    Thanked
    544
    Thanks
    6,240
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    out of the 4 gladiator clan wars I played, players keep tanking hits and then they spend the next 2 minutes wasting everyone else's time running for meds.

    It should be gladiator fight not "let's camp the med spawn cuz Idk how to play this game and need more of an advantage as it is".

    Remove hp/ap spawns

    make everyone's sword damage the same.

    And if you guys do even sword damage, make sure you bump kodachis down in damage slightly, 28 dmg blades of the warrior is blatantly superior compared to other melee weapons.

    But seriously get rid of med HPAP spawns and I recommend you even lower the time limit. I had people stall out 2 rounds cuz their teammates got smashed and they were too scared or dumb to do anything other than run and waste everyone's time.
    Another idea to fix the stalling issue: What do you think if the draw system is changed so it takes into consideration the damage dealt of both teams and the team that dealt more damage wins the round instead of drawing?

    It's the same thing in duel tournament already.
    Need help? Send me a PM

    - - -



  14. The following 3 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

    DumbBitch (04-04-2020), Stuwadie (04-04-2020), Zabu (04-04-2020)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)