Country
    Thanks
    Since it looks like the staff team is currently working on new updates to try its best to retain as many players as possible after the virus dies down, i'll just put this back out there since idk why it even got buried when they were reasonable suggestions.

Original thread: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...highlight=hart

I believe these are simple and easy improvements that the community would appreciate and cannot go wrong.

1) Ignore Function

This should last longer than a day. I'd recommend changing it to 30days. Players should be allowed to ignore someone indefinitely if they want to. There's no harm in it. I've seen many people supporting this suggestion. No one has anything bad to say about this improvement.
    As seen from a previous post, https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...t=#post1053933 , players do want this to be implemented.

2) Stream

a

Change the rewards to 1hour-25c (2h max). This does not change the reward; it only changes the way you get rewarded. It still stays the same, but this interval gives other streamers a chance to stream. Also, constantly gameplaying for 2hours straight isn't realistic with the server's current position. Constantly gunzing for 2hours is already super hard. It's also highly dependent on whether or not there are rooms to play in. Most of the time I don't hit 2 hours because there isn't any gameplay. And when I say gameplay, I mean actual gameplay. Not sitting in training or skillmaps. Those do nothing for the server if you're streaming.
    We also have to be constantly going at it for 2hours without having to take a dump or else we'll be at the risk of a report.

b

There is a "Start Streaming" button. But there should also be a "Stop Streaming" button.
    The stream does not get taken down even if you are logged off of FG. There's no way for us to take it down unless we switch off the stream for a period of time. And it's not a short period, I've tried it. So going from 1 game to another is not ideal for your homepage as it'll be streaming the other game https://prnt.sc/o0xbc7 .
    I believe players have also been wrongfully banned (unbanned now) before because they went from 1 gunz server to another, without having the chance to take down the stream on the FG homepage.

3) Clanwar Rejoin Button

/rejoin is broken. Has always been. The command does not work if there's an AE player in the CW. You'll have to always type the command twice for it to work which, makes the rejoining player miss a round almost always.
    Having a button to click on will eliminate this possibility https://imgur.com/a/G8BUFqw

4) Crosshairs

Short and simple one. Increase the amount of crosshairs players are allowed to have. We currently only have 5 default with 3 extra customs.

Also, please remove stairway and pavilion from cw map pool (maybe prison aswell you can have a pool for this)

2. The following user said thank you to Hart for this useful post:

Salooty (04-04-2020)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    Since it looks like the staff team is currently working on new updates to try its best to retain as many players as possible after the virus dies down
    The reason for these recent updates, not gonna lie, is that I currently have as much free time as the players do, due to the virus.

Also here you see one problem with suggestion threads that contain multiple suggestions, we do some of them and the rest of the thread gets lost or ignored. Not so much when suggestions are posted in seperate threads, possibly even with you attaching the needed polls (like the 5th suggestion here).

Regarding the clanwar rejoin, I always get the popup message which allows me to quickly rejoin by pressing the button.

Salooty's Avatar Swoog

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with the reward change of 1 hour for 25 coins and 2 hours max for 50, would be nice so the streamer could stop after an hour, since not everyone has the time to stream for 2 hours.

Thread Information