This is talking about how the BEST pills and vials should be balanced, I'm assuming donor vials/pills are coming soon so this is what they should look like.

Current pills: 5 clip x 15 HP/AP, 2000 delay. MAX HEAL 75
Current vials: 5 clip x 15 HP/AP (3 HP/AP per second for 5 seconds), 2000 delay. MAX HEAL 75

Pills are extremely weak right now due to the fact that you cannot spam them, you can't heal fast enough, and vials are trash as they simply heal too little.

What I'd like to propose is this:
Pills: 6 clip x 15 HP/AP, 1000 delay. MAX HEAL 90
Vials: 4 clip x 30 HP/AP (6 HP/AP per second for 5 seconds), 1000 delay. MAX HEAL 120

This would make pills/vials actually fun to play with, without overpowering meds, though meds shouldn't be compared to pills/vials. Players should be able to choose what they want to play with, there should be players who prefer meds, and players who prefer pills/vials. Neither are better than one another.

Advantages of meds: instant recovery, big heal, fast heal
Disadvantages of meds: need of safe place to heal

Advantages of pills: instant recovery, fast heal, can easily use while on the run
Disadvantages of pills: small heal

Advantages of vials: big heal, can easily use while on the run, can use to rush opponents, recovery while doing different actions
Disadvantages of vials: slow recovery, slow heal, can't really do much if you get rushed by someone while trying to recover

I added a simple poll to help the admins make a decision on this suggestion.