Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player:
    ^9Raphael^R
    Reason:
    In accordance with this report: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...53#post1071553

I would prefer if a GM wouldn't base his decision based on what he saw while joining the room for 10 seconds, claiming I ignored raphael. I had provided replays of the occurences in town round (in which you werent present) and prison (in which you were present for 10 seconds).
    Im not here to satisfy you, i merely asked an et if my ping was fine, he said yes, as long as i dont lag.
    my ping didnt keep going above 200, it was stable 250.
    i didnt say anything after i got slapped, please re-check the facts you think you know.

Regards, Bunny.

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally, i once again get slapped for no reason when im 120 stable ping to the host, and then get ignored by him. where is the fairness?

https://puu.sh/FtvvE/a33752d618.gzr

Last edited by Bunny; 04-05-2020 at 04:26 PM.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

There's one thing about me which I will never allow, a player to bully or try to bully my colleagues (staff team), this will never be the case.

"I would prefer if a GM wouldn't base his decision based on what he saw while joining the room for 10 seconds, claiming I ignored raphael." - Relax and I were watching the event in hide mode, we were aware of what was going on, you keep thinking you're right, but you're not.

The amount of times you complain during an event is unreal, I mean what is it that you want to achieve?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Truly wondering how other events are related to this scenario. I'm not reporting raphael for ignoring me or performing any action that would come as a result of the screenshots you have provided. I have given a full description of the situation at hand which has nothing to do with the screenshots provided by you, and considering an outcome for this report based on something that occurs in other events is blatantly corrupt.

Stop acting so innocent.

Last edited by Bunny; 04-05-2020 at 05:23 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    I can't see in any of the screenshots of me saying "Bunny you're a snake" "Bunny you play FG 24/7" stop insisting I talk about you, I mean I don't hold grudges, half of the screenshots are between me and friends joking around, don't take any of it personal nor think it's about you.

If I have anything to say about you, I will say it openly.

The only one I said about you is "kicking you from all events, and yes I will say it again, it will make the life of the hoster easier".

I can see you're trying your best to become ET member and this is not the right way.
    Last edited by Divine; 04-05-2020 at 05:33 PM.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    I can't see in any of the screenshots of me saying "Bunny you're a snake" "Bunny you play FG 24/7" stop insisting I talk about you, I mean I don't hold grudges, half of the screenshots are between me and friends joking around, don't take any of it personal nor think it's about you.

If I have anything to say about you, I will say it openly.

The only one I said about you is "kicking you from all events, and yes I will say it again, it will make the life of the hoster easier".

I mean I can see you're trying your best to become ET member and this is not the right way.
    Lets stop pretending, shall we? The snake mentions in the RLGL event of which i have a recording, show me and my friend, ColinOdo as the only 2 alive. During that time, you stated "if this snake wins im leaving". Since the only correlation between that scenario and the other scenario taking place in the lobby where i was involved and ColinOdo wasnt, the statements were meant towards me. Since i cant ignore you, you are requested to stop harassing me, since reporting you would be useless anyways.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Lets stop pretending, shall we? The snake mentions in the RLGL event of which i have a recording, show me and my friend, ColinOdo as the only 2 alive. During that time, you stated "if this snake wins im leaving". Since the only correlation between that scenario and the other scenario taking place in the lobby where i was involved and ColinOdo wasnt, the statements were meant towards me. Since i cant ignore you, you are requested to stop harassing me, since reporting you would be useless anyways.
    The moment you stop harassing the ET members will be the moment everything changes and everything will be left behind, like I said I don't hold any grudge against you nor anyone.

Surely you should know it's annoying and no fun for one person to constantly complain and make the host look bad, since you once were an ET member yourself.
    Last edited by Divine; 04-05-2020 at 05:47 PM.

Thread Information