Originally Posted by Divine View Post
I can't see in any of the screenshots of me saying "Bunny you're a snake" "Bunny you play FG 24/7" stop insisting I talk about you, I mean I don't hold grudges, half of the screenshots are between me and friends joking around, don't take any of it personal nor think it's about you.

If I have anything to say about you, I will say it openly.

The only one I said about you is "kicking you from all events, and yes I will say it again, it will make the life of the hoster easier".

I mean I can see you're trying your best to become ET member and this is not the right way.
Lets stop pretending, shall we? The snake mentions in the RLGL event of which i have a recording, show me and my friend, ColinOdo as the only 2 alive. During that time, you stated "if this snake wins im leaving". Since the only correlation between that scenario and the other scenario taking place in the lobby where i was involved and ColinOdo wasnt, the statements were meant towards me. Since i cant ignore you, you are requested to stop harassing me, since reporting you would be useless anyways.