Thanks
    IGN: [R]ambo

Reason: Spam kicking me and other 2 players also help to influence others to vote y (^2R^9eba^2r and ^BColin^9Odo^b)

[R]ambo tried 3-4 times vote kick me in room 7. https://imgur.com/a/bcicJRn

He rejoins the room couple of times to get votes to kick me, after the 2nd time vote I realize he keeps on kicking me and I got to act fast to get the last few screenshots before I got kicked out. https://imgur.com/a/OddjPS9

It is not fair to me as why he kicks me and I did not get to enjoy to play the room... Please help
    Last edited by whateveruwant; 04-06-2020 at 04:56 PM.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

Not enough evidence to show me that you weren't provoking them.

Do you have any sort of replay or more detailed screenshots?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thanks
    Hi,

Those are the screenshots that I only have before I got kicked.

I swear I did not provoke Rambo, I didnt even talk much in the game, I just go around killing ppl. It is his job to provide the provoking prove to you and not from my side, logically. Why would I create a post on someone that I provoked on? Doesnt make sense at all.

- - - Updated - - -

The room is still available now, you can even access the chat log of the game if you are able to. To prove I didnt provoke him at all.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by whateveruwant View Post
    Hi,

Those are the screenshots that I only have before I got kicked.

I swear I did not provoke Rambo, I didnt even talk much in the game, I just go around killing ppl. It is his job to provide the provoking prove to you and not from my side, logically. Why would I create a post on someone that I provoked on? Doesnt make sense at all.
    Hi,

Unfortunately we require more evidence before taking any action.

Having said that I will be monitoring Rambo in-game to see if what you're saying is the case, I can unkick you from the room if you wish, PM me in-game.

Thank you,
    Divine

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information