Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Larabeast™'s Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    What Quests have you managed to solo and what is your favorite quest to play by yourself? Can you achieve any kind of xp rate questing solo? If there were quests that were designed for solo play that lead you from room after completing a wave would you play them?

Personally, I just smash the start button and hack and slash the goblins as fast as I can, usually when there are no rooms or the few people online are doing scrider and kick you if you join. ^__^

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    questing solo isnt beneficial exp wise afaik. you only need 1 other person and you can 2 (or more) man scrider.

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    I think school quest.
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Country
    Thanks
    Would you do solo specific quests if they had them?

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    1. What Quests have you managed to solo and what is your favorite quest to play by yourself?

Almost all quests. Since FGK to Lich, even Act 1.4 and Act 4.4, only ones i can't are Scrider (ofc, many npcs spawn if u get long time), act 2.4, Page 65 Prison & Dungeon and idk if count Boss Party since i've never tried it solo, kinda lazy of it.

About my fav one, i'm between Act 4.4 and 2.4.

2. Can you achieve any kind of xp rate questing solo?

Idk if u mean that if solo gives more exp, if that's so, nope. If u mean if there's a way to increase more the exp of quests, there's the Sacrifice system, but it's kinda worthless since the boss HP increases so much. Anyhow, i recomend u do School Quest if u are going to solo, and if u have a team Scrider is the best way.

3. If there were quests that were designed for solo play that lead you from room after completing a wave would you play them?

Yeah, i don't mind, anyway sometimes i like to rush all bosses in solo.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

6. The following user said thank you to LostX for this useful post:

Larabeast™ (04-09-2020)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Quests are not designed to do alone but over the years a lot of people have done it solo, especially those that solo'd one if the original bosses 'naked' with just some weapons.

I have an idea for this and I will elaborate this if it is possible soon.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Larabeast™ (04-09-2020), LostX (04-08-2020)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I am top 1 quester, i solo'd scrider in 45 seconds

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    i used to love doing naked sword only quests in dungeon

Banned

Thanks
    Almost all of them except Broken Golem and Zombie Queen, idk why, the always get me.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Quests are not designed to do alone but over the years a lot of people have done it solo, especially those that solo'd one if the original bosses 'naked' with just some weapons.

I have an idea for this and I will elaborate this if it is possible soon.
    I imagine solo quests / challenge quests that when you click them it changes the max # of players allowed to 1, then you could set some nice XP rates from start to finish (100-350k depending upon the quest) without people abusing it with a party of 4.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information