Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Well, title says it all. Would the community be okay with tournament items being swapped once. Ofcourse, only when the items are acquired through winning an actual tournament, not ex-staff who got it for hosting.

Also: the items that u can choose have to be the same as the ones shown in that reward tab of the specific tournament thread you've won.
    Last edited by ParisRS; 04-09-2020 at 08:59 PM.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    No.

There's a reason why players who have already won tournaments join new tournaments so they can win new items which in a way is a new challenge for them.

If we allowed this it would decrease the number of players who enter/register for new tournaments.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    maybe if there was some type of account ecosystem that grouped ur accounts and no one else can access outside of a list of hwids- and don’t have the ability to switch donation/tournament items across accounts outside of them... but even then, people sell them
    Last edited by Michi; 04-09-2020 at 09:10 PM.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Actually i agree with this.
    The only tourny i ever won was in the early days where only a certain item was given for the tourny itself. i'm stuck with the snorkel which i do (barely) use. if i could i would change it into an item which would i would use more :x
    Last edited by Legancy; 04-09-2020 at 09:16 PM.

5. The following user said thank you to Legancy for this useful post:

ParisRS (04-09-2020)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    No.

There's a reason why players who have already won tournaments join new tournaments so they can win new items which in a way is a new challenge for them.

If we allowed this it would decrease the number of players who enter/register for new tournaments.
    I thought about this, and I agree to disagree. Tournament are fun for everyone, but let's be real, it are always the same winners. It would be cool for the people like Legancy, who won a tourny long ago and no offense, probably won't win one again. It's for the people who've given their best in a tournament, and just want to switch up the reward once.

Thread Information