Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: MalikPint

Reason: Macro

Proof/Evidence: https://easyupload.io/at3bxp

I believe he's macroing just cuz of his super rapid speed that appearently makes him never fail or tire. The way he dashes towards us around 1.34, just look at those dashes towards us, either he is macroing dashes or he is macroing his slashes in that moment, my guess is his slashes since he's pretty fast just when fighting but horrible at appearently dashing and slashing when climbing.

Stairway rooms are pretty full nowadays, would be nice if some GM would ever take some time suspect the room, there are people even cheating in GLAD, not just TDM.

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    After the reviewing the replay several times, I don't believe its a macro. Here are my thoughts:

-Looking at the user's character animations, it could be presumed that a macro is involved considered how the animation is locked from constantly BFing and the fact that the timing when wall climbing is off compared to the distance the user can go jumping off a higher ground. (Maybe its toggled?)

-After looking at every other moment of the replay, nothing really seems unnatural and its hard to tell when the user doesn't really survive long enough to see anything suspicious. That moment at 1.34 wasnt too crazy (after testing in a Stairway by myself if such movement is possible) and I dont believe it to be due to a macro.

-If this is a macro, then I believe more evidence would be needed due to the user's short lived moments in the replays. I'll leave the thread open in case another GM has a different opinion.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    After the reviewing the replay several times, I don't believe its a macro. Here are my thoughts:

-Looking at the user's character animations, it could be presumed that a macro is involved considered how the animation is locked from constantly BFing and the fact that the timing when wall climbing is off compared to the distance the user can go jumping off a higher ground. (Maybe its toggled?)

-After looking at every other moment of the replay, nothing really seems unnatural and its hard to tell when the user doesn't really survive long enough to see anything suspicious. That moment at 1.34 wasnt too crazy (after testing in a Stairway by myself if such movement is possible) and I dont believe it to be due to a macro.

-If this is a macro, then I believe more evidence would be needed due to the user's short lived moments in the replays. I'll leave the thread open in case another GM has a different opinion.
    There's no way I believe you can dash like that without macroing. He would have lost so much more altitude than that.

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prone View Post

When the user entered two of those fights, user seems to look toggled IMO. However, they are both very short instances where user dies about 7-8 throughout the replay and animation lock was lasting couple seconds.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

User isn't using any macro, the speed of the slashes isn't impossible to do nor any glitchy animations seen whilst slashing up to the top.

Closed.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information