Originally Posted by Prone View Post
After the reviewing the replay several times, I don't believe its a macro. Here are my thoughts:

-Looking at the user's character animations, it could be presumed that a macro is involved considered how the animation is locked from constantly BFing and the fact that the timing when wall climbing is off compared to the distance the user can go jumping off a higher ground. (Maybe its toggled?)

-After looking at every other moment of the replay, nothing really seems unnatural and its hard to tell when the user doesn't really survive long enough to see anything suspicious. That moment at 1.34 wasnt too crazy (after testing in a Stairway by myself if such movement is possible) and I dont believe it to be due to a macro.

-If this is a macro, then I believe more evidence would be needed due to the user's short lived moments in the replays. I'll leave the thread open in case another GM has a different opinion.
When the user entered two of those fights, user seems to look toggled IMO. However, they are both very short instances where user dies about 7-8 throughout the replay and animation lock was lasting couple seconds.