Originally Posted by Larabeast™ View Post
He didn't land a single punch, and knee level lol more like ground level the top of my head almost touched the ground. Everything else is just speculation of what didn't happen.\

I grabbed him by the bends of his knees and put him on the ground and ended right up on top, I would've had him in full mount if my wife hadn't kicked him. I see no leg hugging

When I say you, I mean anyone and everyone I get in a fight with

I KNOW EXACTLY what you all woulda done, thrown the first punch and been in the back of the cop car like he was.

I have complete control over what happens, if you wanna stand and fight we're going to the ground and vice versa.
I'm badass and I know it. I know what you're going to do before you do it and what you think is going to happen isn't. I've ran every situation I can think of through my head from beginning to end in the time it takes you to realize there's about to be a fight.
Your skull was at knee level, not being funny common fight sense would be to throw a straight knee into that skull of yours leaving you eating the pavement. But it is what it is, the scenario tells me the guy has issues.