Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    I've never seen someone so proud of being violent and disgracious in public. I'm sorry if that's my opinion.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    He rushed you, you dropped down to his knee level, that point if he had half a brain it would of been game over for you, you're just lucky he has 0 fighting knowledge.

Also are y'all just having a hug on the floor? Your wife did more damage with the kick

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    He rushed you, you dropped down to his knee level, that point if he had half a brain it would of been game over for you, you're just lucky he has 0 fighting knowledge.

Also are y'all just having a hug on the floor? Your wife did more damage with the kick
    Yeah,he left his head open. I don't know why someone would hug someone else's legs in a fight. I thought only kids do this lmao.

Larabeast™'s Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    I know you love me
    Last edited by Larabeast™; 04-17-2020 at 11:38 PM.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Larabeast™ View Post
    He didn't land a single punch, and knee level lol more like ground level the top of my head almost touched the ground. Everything else is just speculation of what didn't happen.\

I grabbed him by the bends of his knees and put him on the ground and ended right up on top, I would've had him in full mount if my wife hadn't kicked him. I see no leg hugging

When I say you, I mean anyone and everyone I get in a fight with

I KNOW EXACTLY what you all woulda done, thrown the first punch and been in the back of the cop car like he was.

I have complete control over what happens, if you wanna stand and fight we're going to the ground and vice versa.
    I'm badass and I know it. I know what you're going to do before you do it and what you think is going to happen isn't. I've ran every situation I can think of through my head from beginning to end in the time it takes you to realize there's about to be a fight.
    Your skull was at knee level, not being funny common fight sense would be to throw a straight knee into that skull of yours leaving you eating the pavement. But it is what it is, the scenario tells me the guy has issues.

Country
    Thanks
    I have had pleasant thoughts of headbutting someone to death, you'd get better results from stomping my foot LOL. I'm waiting for the day someone puts me in fear for my life I want to pierce my thumbs through their eyes. I have bit the webbing out of someone's hand and realized I had skin stuck in between my front teeth.
    Last edited by Larabeast™; 04-16-2020 at 09:07 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Redneck Battles, this could be a popular youtube series so keep it up and maybe you'll go viral

Country
    Thanks
    I would have to lose some teeth for that, I got all mine. Felony Fights Hillbilly Edition

Country
    Thanks
    u are such a tough guy

Country
    Thanks
    Your reaction speed is quite impressive. Most people would've gotten dropped if they were in your position with the way the opponent was approaching you. I thought you had it in the bag but the kick from your wife sealed the deal for sure. Gzzz

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Hart (04-17-2020), Larabeast™ (04-17-2020)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information