Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ok

Country
    Thanks
    sup, its yo boi khalil

so anyways i feel like im not having that much fun lately cuz im going thro alot of shit with sum ****ed up deadass ppl in this server

it was a fun experience playing this game
    been thro alot of funny moments with sum of the players, and tbh with all of u i enjoyed being around u guys
    this game was one of the best things that happened to me, i learned alot while playing this game but eh shit comes to an end, i aint gonna be a dramatic hoe like most of the ppl

ban the following players,

ontop comes ommadawn- ben's one of the best ppl in this game he keepin it cool always hes always down for fun hes a good guy and a friendly bitch, even tho i bet u didnt watch the vid but im ok with it u son ofa gun, ben&alegra forever jk

zabu- me and zabu been friends back in the days but shit happened between us, but nowadays i rly like the guy hes turnin into, he has changed alot we been thro alot of shit brother funny and ****ed up moments, keep it juicy ol'pal

legit- he was always there when i needed him a very wise guy imo, he helped me alot in the past months and thankin u aint enough for what uve did my g

divine - bitch boi be ignorin me left n right , jus wanna thank u for lettin me be in ur team in events

sweep the taunter- u helped me alot when shit happened, even tho i insulted u u still managed to be a better person than me, and u told me wat i did wrong and shit soz mate

raphael- one of the best ets imo boi helped me with alot of stuff in the game one of em was quests i enjoy being in ur events my guy u be goin fullFunMode when u host dont change mate

soz jan u already know wat ure to me,TT

Cheers bois,

SsSsSsSs.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to uwu for this useful post:

Alegra (04-15-2020), Divine (04-15-2020), Ommadawn (04-15-2020), Stitch (04-16-2020), TonySoprano (04-16-2020), Zabu (04-15-2020)

Thread Information