Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    https://youtu.be/RKMZnIklO34

Aight this time I'm ganna annotate the video to give some context!

first ten seconds I go to the health spawn because that's where Supreme and BondiNo are having their tea party camp fest, and that's where they go so one person can kill the other when one gets low.

So anyway I chase BondiNo around until
    1:10 when you can see that finally Supreme will come to the rescue and single me out while BondiNo runs away because he's low health from taking constant gut punches while running away for literally 1 entire minute like a fairy.

Anyway from 1:10
    on the 2v1 begins full out, I start to move around anticipating one of them constantly trying to get behind me. Once I get in the tunnel I'm trying to hit them on their way down before I get ganged , and lell from wetdream comes in to kill them both with their 2 remaining health points.

Then, supreme proceeds to rage quit the room cuz he's only good for 1 death per game and doesn't like it when people kill his helper fwends

1:55 AS I am calling Supreme out on ragequit, captain of the USS Dingleberry BondiNo comes in to get the thiCC TK on me , since he's unable to do anything on his own , with no help, with no friends he had to take his chance.

Well it wasn't good enough, beause he then spends the next 1 minute and 30 seconds running around the map like a scared child, looking for any and every med he can take.

3: 40 is the real moment though, the kid thinks I'm ganna chase him through the tunnels and I know that literally like a child if I didn't chase he would just come out. So I stand there waiting for him and he pops his head out just to get whack a mole'd one last time before RQ'ing room

First off , get slapped

2nd off just play the game kids, running for meds is disgraceful. Supreme and his lackey are why GunZ gets a bad rep

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Its almost like the kids who ragequit my stairway rooms after gettin rekt are joining yours, this is the third "coincidence"

3. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Cid (04-15-2020)

Thread Information