Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type: Stronger quest bosses
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    back 10-13 years ago i used to enjoy killing quest bosses alot, but now they seem to be to easy and boring.
    Make it able to change the DMG of the minions and their health, so it can be more fun for oldschool players

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    This is already possible via the sacrifice system, basically you sacrifice a boss drop item (gun / sword / etc.) that has level to increase the level of the quest itself.

Spoiler!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    This is already possible via the sacrifice system, basically you sacrifice a boss drop item (gun / sword / etc.) that has level to increase the level of the quest itself.
    This. ^^
    Also it could be easier if you have a PVE weapon drop, and perhaps it all seems so easy because back when everyone started with quest I am sure we all though it would be hard, but after some play time you can see the basic quest is rather easy.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    Tbh i would like a system a little bit different from this tho. For example, make an option below the item stand where u can select the lvl/difficult. (Example: Normal: The HP and DMG are the same as always. Hard: The HP of NPCs increase a 50% and DMG 10% (Same with bosses). Maniac: Increase the HP of NPCs 100% and the DMG 25% (same with Bosses). And Insane: Increase 200% the HP of NPCs and DMG 50% (Same with bosses)). Depending on the difficult/Level u choose the exp and chances to get a better drop increases.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    This. ^^
    Also it could be easier if you have a PVE weapon drop, and perhaps it all seems so easy because back when everyone started with quest I am sure we all though it would be hard, but after some play time you can see the basic quest is rather easy.
    I would like this option so the people who usually dont quest, have to quest to gain a certain item that everyone wants. (sgs meds basically anything thats not in the shop and only achieved by finishing a this certain quest)

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ¡¸King¡¹ View Post
    I would like this option so the people who usually dont quest, have to quest to gain a certain item that everyone wants. (sgs meds basically anything thats not in the shop and only achieved by finishing a this certain quest)
    No.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Tbh i would like a system a little bit different from this tho. For example, make an option below the item stand where u can select the lvl/difficult. (Example: Normal: The HP and DMG are the same as always. Hard: The HP of NPCs increase a 50% and DMG 10% (Same with bosses). Maniac: Increase the HP of NPCs 100% and the DMG 25% (same with Bosses). And Insane: Increase 200% the HP of NPCs and DMG 50% (Same with bosses)). Depending on the difficult/Level u choose the exp and chances to get a better drop increases.
    this!!!

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    That's a good idea.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    What about doing rough mode?
    • Hard : 50% hp & dmg
    • Maniac: 100% hp & dmg
    • Insane: 200% hp & dmg
    • Freestyle: 300% hp & dmg

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Supporting! I liked the idea!

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thread Information