Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    Meds, Mines, Flashbangs, Smoke nades.

I can see a few new event ideas with this, and it shouldnt ruin competitive play because wearing such a weapon comes at the cost of another (sg or other).

Additionally, might open a window for a "healer" for ur teammates or a player who throws mines under enemies' feet while they are too busy fighting.
    Last edited by Bunny; 04-18-2020 at 06:36 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Camel (04-18-2020), Zaku (05-09-2020)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    RPG mode feature? 🤔💡

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    RPG mode feature? ����
    RPG is a tag and when u kill people u get upgrades so idk how that could work but im just asking for additional weapon types

Also, if you do end up adding such weapons, adding them as admin weapons with 9999 ammo and low delay you can make some nice events with them (dodgeball with mines, smoking kills in bigger maps, etc.)

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    thats a cool idea..especially with the meds..i like tht one a lot..imagine someone plays a healer and it actually works haha
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

6. The following user said thank you to Buddhism for this useful post:

Bunny (04-18-2020)

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Good idea.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    My problem with this suggestion is med and landmines launchers. Nades, smoke nades and flashbangs can be threw in long distances and bounce with walls, but meds and landmines don't have this feature. Maybe in the case of landmines can be modified on rockets for can be thrown on a long distance, but if this is done with meds rockets it'll be a little bit hard to use for heal teammates imo.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    My problem with this suggestion is med and landmines launchers. Nades, smoke nades and flashbangs can be threw in long distances and bounce with walls, but meds and landmines don't have this feature. Maybe in the case of landmines can be modified on rockets for can be thrown on a long distance, but if this is done with meds rockets it'll be a little bit hard to use for heal teammates imo.
    I dont think u need meds to bounce off walls to heal your teammates. you just need to be in their line of sight and shoot a med at them.

The same goes for mines, a player in the back of the team can spot enemies and shoot mines while they are busy shooting, or mines can be shot into tight spaces without the need of getting close.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I dont think u need meds to bounce off walls to heal your teammates. you just need to be in their line of sight and shoot a med at them.

The same goes for mines, a player in the back of the team can spot enemies and shoot mines while they are busy shooting, or mines can be shot into tight spaces without the need of getting close.
    Didn't mean that they need to bounce on walls, meant they need to be thrown in a long distance for work in rockets. Actually if u bring meds/landmines and u throw them they'll be thrown in a nearly distance, instead nades, smoking nades, etc, can be thrown in long distance. It'll be weird that meds/landmines rockets throw in near distance, but might they can easily modify this.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Thread Information