Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Akiia

Reason: DMG reduce (wearing no pants to hide it or w/e, or to make it more obv idk).

Proof/Evidence:

SS: https://imgur.com/a/5bSoSB5
    F11 replay: https://www.sendspace.com/file/0vv3ri

I couldn't record the most obvious moment, I literally depleted my 10 lb bullets in him, he had like 20 hp left ROFL

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    User does not have DMG reduce. Generally, I believe the user has more distance lag and net issues from where the user lives. There might be some packet loss during that time where he didn't take damage.

During my time playing him in AnD, I haven't seen any suspicious activity. There are clear moments where user receives PBs.

Your recording shows no suspicious activity for the first 2.5 mins and then at the end of the recording have one area where you encountered him.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

Can you re-upload the replay as some of us are having issues opening it?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Banned

Thanks
    I don't have anymore replays/suspicious moments than this one. If Bulba thinks he's fine, he's fine.

I did gave him 10 pbs earlier and he had 20hp left. That's all I can say about it.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

Well, as we are unable to review the replay we have no other option but to decline the report.

Feel free to report the user again with more evidence if you feel something seems fishy or unusual.

Cheers

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information