Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^3Emerald

Reason: killed me in event unfairly, also he's not hosting right

Proof/Evidence: so i will provide a record clip and screenshots so don't worry
    First of all emerald started to host Simon says alright?
    i joined to participate on it as you can see , he said any questions?
    and i asked a question if we can tbf on someone? he didn't answer my question, as an event team staff he should have to answer.
    after repeating that and asking him twice, he said it doesn't related to our event, it's not right, we were playing dis event along, and we were used to slash or kill someone in the last of the round so they could choose a winner so it's related.
    Second of all and the most important thing , In Simon says he said "DON'T SLASH ME OR YOU WILL DIE", as you can see in the replay dat i'm showing i didn't slash him i was standing slashing 10 meters away of him , as you can see raph jumped into my sword by mistake, so let's explain it.
    1.The one who got slashed is raph and it's not Emerald , as he said "DON'T SLASH ME OR YOU WILL DIE".
    2.The second thing i see no reason to kill me and taunting over me , when i did nothing wrong,maybe showing his madness at me after losing in cw.
    3.Third of all we were playing this event since VIP EVENT #150 , and we were slashing the staff without having a problem with dat issue , as he wears an ADMIN RING
    4.Fourth , we are only 10 players, so we can't disturb him with our slashes.
    5.Fifth, i could wear a training sword and slash him , and he couldn't know who slashed him.
    6. He killed me after 2 minutes of slashing raph? sounds weird, did i disturb raph or him either way?
    at the end , what i'm trying to show ,i walked as the event rules, and i got killed unfairly, he said "DON'T SLASH ME", i never slashed him
    in the replay you can see raphael went into my sword and got slashed by mistake , but also it's not a big deal.
    last but not least, there's no reason to ignore my questions in the game room even though my question is silly for him, he should answer it , and taunting after killing me ,if i did a mistake in the replay you could tell me
    So last i didn't do any mistake with him , or in dis event , i JUST got killed unfairly , by someone who's new to this "event team list".
    Here's the screenshots after ignoring my question: https://imgur.com/a/IYJnDMb
    Here's the replay after killing me unfairly ,and taunting over me : https://www.sendspace.com/file/fxokew
    thats it.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Cry,

Thanks for the report.

1. The one who got slashed is raph and it's not Emerald , as he said "DON'T SLASH ME OR YOU WILL DIE". - When you're told to not slash the host it means not to slash anyone on their team as well. (Any damage - slapped/killed)

2. The second thing i see no reason to kill me and taunting over me , when i did nothing wrong,maybe showing his madness at me after losing in cw. - Irrelevant.

3. Third of all we were playing this event since VIP EVENT #150 , and we were slashing the staff without having a problem with dat issue , as he wears an ADMIN RING - The host does wear admin ring, however any damage to the host or anyone on the red team will get slapped/killed.

4. Fourth , we are only 10 players, so we can't disturb him with our slashes. - Irrelevant.

5. Fifth, i could wear a training sword and slash him , and he couldn't know who slashed him. - Do you wanna play the event or just annoy Emerald? It seems like you're the one who has the grudge.

6. He killed me after 2 minutes of slashing raph? sounds weird, did i disturb raph or him either way? - Repeating question 1 and 3.

Regarding the screenshot - The question is not relevant as the event you're playing is Simon Says.

Here familiarise yourself with Simon Says .

Simon Says
    Description: Using the format "Simon Says:", Do what the host says but only if the correct format is used. If you do something that does not follow the correct format, you will die. The last player alive wins. If Simon announces 'FREEZE', do NOT move ANYTHING including the movements of your mouse.
    Rules: No spamming the chat. No making false announcements. No slashing/lunging the host; ANY player found with damage will be slapped. Note: Colors do not matter, but spelling and capital letter usage does matter.
    Prize: The last player alive receives 1 event point.
    Game Mods: ESP, GLAD, M

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information