IGN of reported player: ^3Emerald

Reason: killed me in event unfairly, also he's not hosting right

Proof/Evidence: so i will provide a record clip and screenshots so don't worry
First of all emerald started to host Simon says alright?
i joined to participate on it as you can see , he said any questions?
and i asked a question if we can tbf on someone? he didn't answer my question, as an event team staff he should have to answer.
after repeating that and asking him twice, he said it doesn't related to our event, it's not right, we were playing dis event along, and we were used to slash or kill someone in the last of the round so they could choose a winner so it's related.
Second of all and the most important thing , In Simon says he said "DON'T SLASH ME OR YOU WILL DIE", as you can see in the replay dat i'm showing i didn't slash him i was standing slashing 10 meters away of him , as you can see raph jumped into my sword by mistake, so let's explain it.
1.The one who got slashed is raph and it's not Emerald , as he said "DON'T SLASH ME OR YOU WILL DIE".
2.The second thing i see no reason to kill me and taunting over me , when i did nothing wrong,maybe showing his madness at me after losing in cw.
3.Third of all we were playing this event since VIP EVENT #150 , and we were slashing the staff without having a problem with dat issue , as he wears an ADMIN RING
4.Fourth , we are only 10 players, so we can't disturb him with our slashes.
5.Fifth, i could wear a training sword and slash him , and he couldn't know who slashed him.
6. He killed me after 2 minutes of slashing raph? sounds weird, did i disturb raph or him either way?
at the end , what i'm trying to show ,i walked as the event rules, and i got killed unfairly, he said "DON'T SLASH ME", i never slashed him
in the replay you can see raphael went into my sword and got slashed by mistake , but also it's not a big deal.
last but not least, there's no reason to ignore my questions in the game room even though my question is silly for him, he should answer it , and taunting after killing me ,if i did a mistake in the replay you could tell me
So last i didn't do any mistake with him , or in dis event , i JUST got killed unfairly , by someone who's new to this "event team list".
Here's the screenshots after ignoring my question: https://imgur.com/a/IYJnDMb
Here's the replay after killing me unfairly ,and taunting over me : https://www.sendspace.com/file/fxokew
thats it.