Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^3Emerald , i did report emerald , but it looks like there's someone who's trying to cover his friend very fast .

Reason: already wrote what emerald have done , but as u can see in this link https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...07#post1073607 , his friend who's chilling with him 24/7 in gunz, joined very fast and closed to thread faster than the light so i couldn't response or show more proofs , or something else ,anyway i asked his friend "DIVINE" to open it again , he's not willing to, and his threatening me if i did another one , he's gonna close it right away , also i got screenshots.
    so read the first report https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...07#post1073607
    rightnow i will response to divine's claims, but hope someone else take it , because it looks like his friend divine isn't gonna tell the truth and he's gonna cover his friend again , congratulations emerald you have a loyal friend who's covering you.
    fine imma answer his claims and i will show more proofs,
    1. "When you're told to not slash the host it means not to slash anyone on their team as well. (Any damage - slapped/killed)"
    he didn't say that , he said "don't slash me or you will die", either way u don't know how to read what i wrote , if he said don't slash the host , then let him share the screenshot and proof it, maybe i am wrong.
    2. "The second thing i see no reason to kill me and taunting over me , when i did nothing wrong,maybe showing his madness at me after losing in cw. - Irrelevant".
    actually it's relevant, reporting me jumping ,egoing 24/7 , and killing me then taunting over me , so it's relevant , u can't say it's irrelevant when he killed me also in the event, and taunting over me. so watch what are you saying, before writing fast and closing it , in order to cover your friends bu..
    3. The host does wear admin ring, however any damage to the host or anyone on the red team will get slapped/killed.
    really any damage to the host or anyone on the red will get slapped?, stop covering him , imma show u the damage of the players 10k damage.
    here is it : https://imgur.com/a/asAvNOg
    dani - 10k damage
    joe -9k damage
    bow -9k damage
    "yea he slapped all of them", he didn't slap anyone , when it comes to me to slash raph once when he because jumped into my sword by his mistake, then cry should be slapped right? ofc because it's CRY, who won him in cw 2348923 time , he wanna express his madness feelings toward cry , so he will kill me and taunts over me , as you can see , he didn't taunt the others ,
    5. - "Do you wanna play the event or just annoy Emerald? It seems like you're the one who has the grudge".
    u don't have what to say man?, i'm the one who trying to annoy emerald? i just joined and i was standing all the time in the event without any actions ( as my replay proofs),so how did i annoy him? ah he hates to see me there in his event, so he got annoyed, and taunted over me .
    when you're gonna say imma annoy him , just show it up
    i told you as an example dat i could pick a training sword, so your answer was completely IRRELEVANT , as i showed in the event how he annoyed me and it looks like no actions were taken , because his loyal friend is trying to cover his....................................................
    if he didn't do a mistake, i wouldn't report him , as i already played events with darken , zabu and other staff teams , without any problems.
    so don't say to me he said "don't slash the host", proof it, post it, no need to lie to cover him, 100% u can't proof it, because he didn't .
    and omma knows literally what i am talking about , he knows dat emerald cw'd against me yday , and reported me and w/e, joining my cc and egoing me.
    so divine i have nothing towards you , just don't cover his mistakes , i did nothing wrong
    if he doesn't know how to host , i can teach him.
    then don't say to me "IRRELEVANT" TO MY QUESTION IN GAME ROOM
    even though it was a silly question , as an event team member , if it's something usable in the event he should answer it.
    there's no need to cover it , it's existed in my screenshots. instead of saying "it doesn't belong bla bla bla bla , when actually it does belong"
    he could answer : yes or no, very simple.
    i don't have to teach him , how hosting done, it's not about the event points, i don't care about them, but he doesn't host well.
    i'm giving the truth , i'm not lying, so anyway i have another 3 screenshots , dat i didn't show it , if he's covering again , imma show the whole words of your EMERALD
    i can say the best 2 who hosted event in a fairly way in fgunz ever without any lies , LINZOR AND MICHI, thats it
    events are completely destroyed .
    it never happened that the event team member kills one and taunting over him.
    so there's no need to hide and cover his actions , if you will to, just proof it, share screens , as i did.
    or you're gonna gimme only your words again and again until it's closed again.

Proof/Evidence:
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/fxokew
    https://imgur.com/a/asAvNOg
    https://imgur.com/a/IYJnDMb

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

his friend who's chilling with him 24/7 in gunz, joined very fast and closed to thread faster than the light so i couldn't response or show more proofs , or something else ,anyway i asked his friend "DIVINE" to open it again , he's not willing to, and his threatening me if i did another one , he's gonna close it right away , also i got screenshots.
    I'm not sure if I should take you serious or not? Emerald is part of the trial Event Team team he isn't even an official Event Team member yet and I do not "chill with him 24/7" like you mentioned. It's normal for him to make mistakes, all the other players understand that very well, except you.

rightnow i will response to divine's claims, but hope someone else take it , because it looks like his friend divine isn't gonna tell the truth and he's gonna cover his friend again , congratulations emerald you have a loyal friend who's covering you.
    fine imma answer his claims and i will show more proofs,
    Not even gonna answer this question as I already answered you.

1. "When you're told to not slash the host it means not to slash anyone on their team as well. (Any damage - slapped/killed)"
    he didn't say that , he said "don't slash me or you will die", either way u don't know how to read what i wrote , if he said don't slash the host , then let him share the screenshot and proof it, maybe i am wrong. - It clearly says "no dmg" in the event description what part of that don't your brain understand?

2. "The second thing i see no reason to kill me and taunting over me , when i did nothing wrong,maybe showing his madness at me after losing in cw. - Irrelevant".
    actually it's relevant, reporting me jumping ,egoing 24/7 , and killing me then taunting over me , so it's relevant , u can't say it's irrelevant when he killed me also in the event, and taunting over me. so watch what are you saying, before writing fast and closing it , in order to cover your friends bu.. - You were killed because you did "DMG" why is it so hard to understand and accept that? You keep insisting I'm covering for Emerald, well of course I'm gonna protect him from someone who lacks of understanding basic rules in an event.

3. The host does wear admin ring, however any damage to the host or anyone on the red team will get slapped/killed.
    really any damage to the host or anyone on the red will get slapped?, stop covering him , imma show u the damage of the players 10k damage.
    here is it : https://imgur.com/a/asAvNOg
    dani - 10k damage
    joe -9k damage
    bow -9k damage
    "yea he slapped all of them", he didn't slap anyone , when it comes to me to slash raph once when he because jumped into my sword by his mistake, then cry should be slapped right? ofc because it's CRY, who won him in cw 2348923 time , he wanna express his madness feelings toward cry , so he will kill me and taunts over me , as you can see , he didn't taunt the others , - There was a round where he instructed the following "First to kill me wins" hence the damage, I hope you understand what that means?

Where's number 4 bro?

5. - "Do you wanna play the event or just annoy Emerald? It seems like you're the one who has the grudge".
    u don't have what to say man?, i'm the one who trying to annoy emerald? i just joined and i was standing all the time in the event without any actions ( as my replay proofs),so how did i annoy him? ah he hates to see me there in his event, so he got annoyed, and taunted over me .
    when you're gonna say imma annoy him , just show it up
    i told you as an example dat i could pick a training sword, so your answer was completely IRRELEVANT , as i showed in the event how he annoyed me and it looks like no actions were taken , because his loyal friend is trying to cover his....................................................
    if he didn't do a mistake, i wouldn't report him , as i already played events with darken , zabu and other staff teams , without any problems. - I'm failing to understand what you're saying?

Not even gonna bother read what you wrote after this, however I wanna make something clear to you;

He's a trial and he will make mistakes, that's the whole point of trials, if you feel like you can't take the mistakes then don't join, If you do join then just know that there will be mistakes.

Thanks

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information