ben105's Avatar Detective Conan

Country
    Thanks
    Is it possible to bring spy case back?
    i miss spy case alot. i do not know about other people but i miss the shit out of spycase. spy case was my babe. the best babe sword/weapon in fgunz. after valkyrie katana. that is wat i think . The way spycase was design is just halllleujaaahh!! and OMGGGGGGG , JESUS CHRISSSSST, the way it flip people, was truly amazing. and if it flips people it turns them to a good samaritan from 0 to 100 well quick.

we are already in a new decade and i want to see my babe spycase . spycase was really a loyal weapon. it kept secret in its case like the toughneess of a titanium. my my my . Thou need spycase. YEEES I am using the word THouuuuuuu.hahaahahahahah

new players in fgunz need to exprience the power of spycase. and it is 2020 xd

ps: i am serious i truly miss spycase

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    play spymode.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah it was funny af playing with it, but I doubt it'll be added again.

Country
    Thanks
    Spymode is a no go. i want the weapon itself to be able to use it in gladitor on the map staiirway. everyone got thier own unqiue skiils or how they play or how they are have fun and with spymode it is not possible to do that .
    The spycase needs be alloweed in every mode to bring out new plays, new styles, new trolls, new challanges and new /old excitement
    Last edited by ben105; 04-26-2020 at 05:25 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    glad somone agree with me it was funny and fun indeed and annoying sometimes but mostly fun . true but the chances are not 0% so it is stil worth to try . that is why i made this suggestion .spycase was such a badaass wepeon.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ben105 View Post
    glad somone agree with me it was funny and fun indeed and annoying sometimes but mostly fun . true but the chances are not 0% so it is stil worth to try . that is why i made this suggestion .spycase was such a badaass wepeon.
    from my memory of the item it was mostly annoying. You should not be able to join rooms just to annoy anyone who doesnt use a weapon you find fun to use, because that has obvious consequences on the playercount. This is why not every annoying item which is fun to use is in the game.

Thread Information