18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes to bring it

12 66.67%
  • NO

6 33.33%
    ben105's Avatar Detective Conan

Country
    Thanks
    i made a post in suggestion https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...d-spycase-back but it got declined without a reason so i though maybe i should make a poll to see what other people think or what the community think. And to see if u gm,fms are willing to change ur minds if many people/community are in favor of bringing spycase back to the game .

many people are on lockdown because of the covid19 and lot of people got alot of free time now to be able to play the games and even some old players are coming back . i think this is the perfect time for spycase to comeback. it reallly bring out a whole new exprience of fun to the game and this goes for all new players and old players.
    Last edited by ben105; 04-27-2020 at 01:29 AM. Reason: mistake

2. The following user said thank you to ben105 for this useful post:

Canpai (04-27-2020)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Sorry, forgot to reply but I got told that the Spy Case was too OP in the past and that is why it got declined.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Sorry, forgot to reply but I got told that the Spy Case was too OP in the past and that is why it got declined.
    Than make it less OP?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Than make it less OP?
    But I think he wants it to be like the original one, not a standard weapon (unless he only wants the model).

Country
    Thanks
    yea i prefer the original but i am happy as long as the way it flip does not change . i do not think spycase will be op anymore because the skills of fgunz players have really improved and also because of the gen we are in rightnow. mouse nowadays got like 2-4 buttons which makes the game more easy too play nowadays

you can make the delay of the spycase much bigger which would make the sword less op if u think it is op and it will also be really fun if it had dmg too like 15 or 10.

imagine this stephanm . u are 1vs1ing someone and u use the spycase to flip , This will push your opponent back and u can qulckly switch to your gun and finish him/her off.
    i see so many possibility /new strategies /plays with this sword. With spycase u can change everybad situation in to a good situation like the way thanos destroys a planet with a single snap.

don't you agree too that this sword is just a badass, game changer and also fun stephanm?
    Last edited by ben105; 04-28-2020 at 03:30 PM. Reason: spellliiiiiingggggggg

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ben105 View Post
    yea i prefer the original but i am happy as long as the way it flip does not change . i do not think spycase will be op anymore because the skills of fgunz players have really improved and also because of the gen we are in rightnow. mouse nowadays got like 2-4 buttons which makes the game more easy too play nowadays

you can make the delay of the spycase much bigger which would make the sword less op if u think it is op and it will also be really fun if it had dmg too like 15 or 10.

imagine this stephanm . u are 1vs1ing someone and u use the spycase to flip , This will push your opponent back and u can qulckly switch to your gun and finish him/her off.
    i see so many possibility /new strategies /plays with this sword. With spycase u can change everybad situation in to a good situation like the way thanos destroys a planet with a single snap.

don't you agree too that this sword is just a badass, game changer and also fun stephanm?
    Honestly I cannot remember how it worked, so does it push back like a greater sword?

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    No, although the spycase dealt 0 damage, it was still OP due to the rightclick (and the weapon delay doesn't affect rightclick) and people asked for it to be removed because it screwed up all the glad rooms. If you really want to use spycase you gotta play spymode.

Country
    Thanks
    no the concept is like a sword it blocks and slash as a sword but the flip is like a elugne or a daagger flip so u can push people back with the flip that can be a game changer

Country
    Thanks
    oo it does not affect the flip dat sucks. hmm spymode is a no go . 1st u need a certain amout of players to start the game and 2 only one player can use the spycase in spymode 3. you can not use the spycase freely.
    hmmmmm can you guys do like a test add it back for a week or 3 days to see what people think about it now? ( it has been a long time and since people change with time there is a chance that they might like it now. i am not sure if i am making sense here i am just typing wat is coming into my mind

Thread Information