Country
    Thanks
    IGN: Burn

Reason: he broke the rules in the tournament and didn't get disqualified.
    as mentioned in the tournament rules only lvl 50 ammo packs are allowed and he used lvl 75 (they also asked the host and the host said and made it clear in the thread that only lvl 50 are allowed)
    since the host didn't check the recording and let them win the match i decided to report it here with the evidence shown that he did break the rules of the tournament and should get disqualified.
    and they can't deny it now.

Proof/Evidence: aJbE77V.jpg ,
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/9z6iyo
    spectate burn in the record.

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    The rule was announced 12 hours ago and not on the day of your match. And that was a misunderstanding happened by us and we apologize for that.
    You played the match on 2020/04/25.
    Here.
    Last edited by Beast; 04-27-2020 at 04:43 PM.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Country
    Thanks
    see now you're wrong again and you won't accept it cuz Queen said it himself that he asked the host before the match.
    he can't deny that he was told that only lvl 50 ammo is allowed which is why he used lvl 50 but burn didn't which again proves my point that they broke the rules while knowing them.

Country
    Thanks
    here's a proof that shows that Queen knew before the match that only lvl 50 packs were allowed .

https://imgur.com/a/j3mFNn0.
    Me : labeeb when did they tell you that you're allowed to use lvl 50 ammo packs.
    Labeeb : ?? Idk i think the first match
    Me: so they told you in the first match that its allowed to use lvl 50 ammo
    Labeeb : Im not sure rey told me in whisper ammo allowed when we asked why are they using ammo packs
    Me: So you knew that its allowed to use lvl 50 ammo
    Labeeb : No in the middle of the match round 8 he told us that its allowed

if you think this isn't enough and then why would he use a lvl 50 pack in the match since he can use lvl 75 and get 1 extra ammo pack unless he was told that only lvl 50 was allowed.

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    After investigating and talking with Raphael about the match, he told me that Darken was already notified about the ammo pack rule before the match started, yet his teammate neglected the rule. I've watched the replay and came to a result that Burn indeed used level 75 ammo pack. Which leads to Darken's team getting disqualified from the tournament. Raphael did check replay of match but its hard to keep track of all 6 players and what items they're using, so we apologize for that. As per the rules FengShui team will be disqualified and team Snipers will be playing the finals against team 79.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Thread Information