Suspicious moments:
    Spoiler!

https://puu.sh/FDFR8/1462dcad1c.gzr
    Suspicious moments:
    Spoiler!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/m3bzt9
    Suspicious moments:
    Spoiler!

EDIT: Since not all of the scenarios are easy to understand, I can provide elaboration&images on exactly why i think the user could not have had access to the information he did without it being ESP.
    Last edited by Bunny; 04-29-2020 at 09:57 PM.

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    1st replay ~ Can hear staff jumping which is why he moved.

2nd replay ~ Doesn't work for me. Anyone else have this issue?

3rd replay ~ Uses Audio Queues and is watching allies die so he can tell where staff member is coming from.

4th replay ~ Host is giving away tons of Audio Queues. Every time he lands from jumping he is making a noise.

Overall ~ I see nothing suspicious. Noises give away your exact location unless you are hang jumping. many players use this to gain an advantage in such events. aswell watching how your team mates move helps give even more information.

I will leave this here as my other colleagues will be leaving their opinions.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    what doesnt work in the second replay? getting an error ingame? its the most significant replay in the report imo.
    Last edited by Bunny; 04-29-2020 at 09:57 PM.

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    what doesnt work in the second replay? getting an error ingame? its the most significant replay in the report imo.
    2nd replay is broken for me too.

He's been playing a lot of LMS so I believe its a strong mixture of knowing the way the host plays and sound play. I must admit, sound play is not my strong suit so I don't have much an opinion to share with you so let me tell you my thoughts to the best of my ability.

Town replay- I honestly wouldve believed at first that ESP was in play here, but then as the number of players went down I noticed that he reacted to every sound made (not just by the host but by his teammates as well). I noticed he reacted a lot faster sometimes, but other times another play reacted much faster than him. Also considering that Town is not that big of a map so sound play is very much possible (and that constant ghost elunge definitely gives him an advantage). My thoughts on that replay make me believe its not ESP.

Battle Arena replay- This is all just one big square tbh. Just go in circles in one corner without being seen and the host will just check everywhere else before returning again. Like the Town replay, the direction he looked at always seemed like he was facing the host, but in actuality he was facing where the host was getting kills which helps in making a decision as to where you go next. Naturally, when someone gets killed the mindset of a player would be to get as furthest as possible from that spot (but its also the furthest from that spot is also where the host will expect you to be (oops leak)) so he just did the opposite. Considering how blind we can be sometimes, its only natural that we'd miss him if hes not where we expect him to be.

Garden replay- Now this one is the least obvious cause he's had several close calls into getting killed when someone who actually had ESP would always be on the opposite side of the map from the host at all times. Although he ended up winning anyways, if he had ESP + his ghost lunge he wouldve won by a landslide (unless maybe he doesnt wanna make it obvious).

Overall, I dont believe its ESP. A user who has ESP has the temptation to always use it (even subconsciously) and thats usually what we look at. It wouldnt be fair if we were suspicious of someone just because they won every round, but in the same time it also makes sense. I see what you saw, but I'm not convinced.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    unfortunately a big part of this report arises from the 2nd round, which is why the spoiler has so many suspicious moments in it. All i can say is divine has seen that replay (sewer round).

the biggest factor i think about when you say soundplay is what allows him to win, is trying the same and seeing just how loud i have to make my speakers to even hear a "twig breaking" from the host, for example in the town replay when hes hanging behind the building at mid or in the garden replay when he was staring at bow and rebar dying.

If i was him i would find it unbearable to play with such a high volume to hear especially if there would be a player macro taunting for a second and ill go deaf, or any player dashing nearby to me. This is why I dont think many of the moments you consider soundplay to be so, and i hope you can review that with my thoughts in mind.

The user is seen making foolish mistakes that get him killed early on some rounds or 2nd place in others, but me and several other experienced players (who encouraged me to make this report) have agreed that this looks intentional. I believe the user draws attention towards foolish moves which's purpose is to be able to deny a report like this because "well if i esp, then why would i do a b and c as shown in the replay instead of x y z".

I believe the user is smart enough to use it just enough so its not obvious but the quickness of decision making as prone stated in town comes from the fact he has hindsight for whats about to come.

Additionally, ill search for more replays since the 2nd one isnt working. '-'

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    the biggest factor i think about when you say soundplay is what allows him to win, is trying the same and seeing just how loud i have to make my speakers to even hear a "twig breaking" from the host, for example in the town replay when hes hanging behind the building at mid or in the garden replay when he was staring at bow and rebar dying.
    Speakers? What if he is using headphones? Other games require heavy sound-play where you need to know where the enemy is. I was listening through headphones and I can hear which direction the RL and SG spam were coming from. And I don't need to raise my volume too loud.

If i was him i would find it unbearable to play with such a high volume to hear especially if there would be a player macro taunting for a second and ill go deaf, or any player dashing nearby to me. This is why I dont think many of the moments you consider soundplay to be so, and i hope you can review that with my thoughts in mind.
    If you /ignore the player, you will not hear their taunts.

Overall, the big advantage he had was the constant lunge that he was able to produce which allowed him more travel time to get one place to the other. The way he positions himself especially in town was where one direction where he can see and another direction so he can listen (Most times where he can listen was where a lot of people were located).

From watching the replays, I believe he's not ESPing but just experienced with sound play, using knowledge of teammate's death as an advantage.

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Replay 2 is bugged yes. I've watched replays for 2-3 times, and all I could see was pure sound play. I know how a ESP user would actually play, like constantly looking at wall, moving way before anyone else and changing direction as the host does. In town map, Relax was near blue base and Nimer was in alley, and he moved after he saw relax coming towards mid which is not hard to predict.

Rest of the maps were completely sound play as Josh and legit mentioned, host made a tons of sounds jumping, slashing, dashing. Over all I don't think the user is using esp.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Bunny,

Thanks for the report.

Most of the "suspicious moments" you're referring to are not suspicious to me at all, majority of the runs he does (without seeing the host) is because of the sound play/jump sounds or team mates dying and Nimer running the opposite direction.

Feel free to report again with more replays if you still believe the user may be using ESP.

Declined.

Thanks,
    Divine

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information