Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
what doesnt work in the second replay? getting an error ingame? its the most significant replay in the report imo.
2nd replay is broken for me too.

He's been playing a lot of LMS so I believe its a strong mixture of knowing the way the host plays and sound play. I must admit, sound play is not my strong suit so I don't have much an opinion to share with you so let me tell you my thoughts to the best of my ability.

Town replay- I honestly wouldve believed at first that ESP was in play here, but then as the number of players went down I noticed that he reacted to every sound made (not just by the host but by his teammates as well). I noticed he reacted a lot faster sometimes, but other times another play reacted much faster than him. Also considering that Town is not that big of a map so sound play is very much possible (and that constant ghost elunge definitely gives him an advantage). My thoughts on that replay make me believe its not ESP.

Battle Arena replay- This is all just one big square tbh. Just go in circles in one corner without being seen and the host will just check everywhere else before returning again. Like the Town replay, the direction he looked at always seemed like he was facing the host, but in actuality he was facing where the host was getting kills which helps in making a decision as to where you go next. Naturally, when someone gets killed the mindset of a player would be to get as furthest as possible from that spot (but its also the furthest from that spot is also where the host will expect you to be (oops leak)) so he just did the opposite. Considering how blind we can be sometimes, its only natural that we'd miss him if hes not where we expect him to be.

Garden replay- Now this one is the least obvious cause he's had several close calls into getting killed when someone who actually had ESP would always be on the opposite side of the map from the host at all times. Although he ended up winning anyways, if he had ESP + his ghost lunge he wouldve won by a landslide (unless maybe he doesnt wanna make it obvious).

Overall, I dont believe its ESP. A user who has ESP has the temptation to always use it (even subconsciously) and thats usually what we look at. It wouldnt be fair if we were suspicious of someone just because they won every round, but in the same time it also makes sense. I see what you saw, but I'm not convinced.