Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    AlmasDoFogo's Avatar Gamer

Country
    Thanks
    The item level system is very good.
    Of all the servers I have access to, only this one has this feature that I liked so much, only in my opinion, I believe that the percentage of 1%, could be 5%. Not needing to worry about anything at the moment, my friend, about the item levels.

I'll give you another example:

Today the game market is very competitive, I don't think players will have the patience to win that perfect item with a percentage of 1% in the box. It gets too tiring for the GunZ game in my opinion.

I am in favor of the item level, I just believe that players can achieve this a little easier with an example percentage of 5% more.
    Last edited by AlmasDoFogo; 05-02-2020 at 10:14 PM.

Quest only since 2007.

Sake's Avatar One

Country
    Thanks
    I actually disagree with that, knowing that those chances are pretty good, its just random. The chances of getting a legendary item are more then before, since it's a possibility that you can get a myth or a legendary in just one quest. If you don't have the patience to grind in quest, then you shouldn't be questing or trying to grind for the best PVE. How much more do you want them to increase the item drop rate?

3. The following user said thank you to Sake for this useful post:

Hulk (05-02-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    Eu respeito a sua opinião ... e até mostrarei outro exemplo de defesa da minha teoria com fatos.

Quando entrei no jogo há uma semana ... não havia uma sala de golem, pelo menos passei alguns dias analisando e não vi nada.

Falei com alguns contatos sobre níveis de itens ... e todos começaram a entrar no golem.

Objetivo: Por alguns segundos, eles esqueceram o famoso Scriber. Apenas para conquistar a arma mais forte do golem.

[ATTACH] 17758 [/ ATTACH]

[ATTACH] 17759 [/ ATTACH]

Informações importantes para administradores.

Meu objetivo é simples: atrair mais jogadores para o modo de missão no jogo, a grande maioria das pessoas é atraída pela maioria, isso é um fato.

Coloque mais experiências nas missões, para que este servidor preencha ainda mais jogadores online e novos jogadores.

Disso não tenho dúvidas : )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AlmasDoFogo; 05-02-2020 at 10:39 PM.

Quest only since 2007.

5. The following user said thank you to AlmasDoFogo for this useful post:

Chanducj (05-02-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    Yup all farming Golem for the strong weapon i played 50+ prison quest today not even legendary gun

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with you my friend.
    And thank you very much for participating.

Here's another great example on item levels.

We believe in the server ... which is why I'm here trying to improve Freestyle GunZ even more.

About item levels, only what I disagree with is the percentage of 1%.

The rest is very good, it is something unique to the server.

If we have players trying to win an item by playing 50/100 / 1,000 times and are unable to win the item, because of the percentage of 1% ... it will certainly generate one (DISSATISFACTION) of the player with the server.

The goal of item levels is to bring something unique to the server, and certainly to attract new players, not to generate dissatisfaction.
    Last edited by AlmasDoFogo; 05-02-2020 at 10:49 PM.

Quest only since 2007.

Country
    Thanks
    Exp of all quest need to fix buz easy quest have higher exp harder quest have low exp and it even take more time as almos say main exp things must be fixed so people can enjoy quest. I meet few guys they play only quest all time on this server.You guys need give platform for quester too.You guys even focus on quester contribution(like how many quest played in this week) in weekly event
    Last edited by Chanducj; 05-02-2020 at 11:05 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Congratulations on your comment.

Very important part (that you know few mission players on the server).

I can tell you ... that the server has a lot of mission content ... for few players in the mode.

I believe ... that these tips from this topic will greatly improve the mission mode.

Quest only since 2007.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AlmasDoFogo View Post
    I believe that all boss falls are correct.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-With-Pictures

About my opinion:

Nothing can be fast with Mythical, as long as almost all players are not up to date with item-level information.

I asked several players who have been on the server for years, and most of them level 80 and level 99, believe me: none of them knew where to get the level [H] Avalanche MG x2 Mythical 30. I had to ask a question on the forum to answer that one day.

I spent about 2 days just studying the forum, trying to find out why everyone was preferring to play Scriber.
    Now I know that:
    1) It was because of the (bug).
    2) Because of experience.

I can say even more ... while several players managed to raise the level with several characters to level 99, because of the bug, I don't think it's fair to remove it from Scriber after so long that he got the bug.

While the rest of the missions ... your experiences are (LOW), they will be abandoned, knowing that Scriber has a lot of experience compared to: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...36621-OFFICIAL -Quest- Combinations- amp-Exp

I am totally in favor of this table of experiences created as an example of the old missions.

In the Party's mission ... I also agree that it must be 2 million.

Important:
    If a mission like Scriber has a huge experience advantage compared to the others: https: //freestylersworld.com/showthr...ations-amp-Exp What is happening is that they are abandoned, knowing that there is a great deal Scriber experience.

I don't intend to remove the 1 million Scriber experience, but to put an improvement on the old experiences that are also just as important to play as Scriber or any Challenge Quest mission.

I want to make it even clearer:

That I'm not defending the Scriber bug, I just think that the other missions are abandoned ... because their experiences are very low compared to the Challenge Quest mode.

If leaving Scriber in this way now, at least increase the experience in the old missions.

I haven't talked about Turbo mode yet ... I think it’s totally crazy for a person to level 99 in 2 days.

Those are my opinions.

Detail: I have only one week on the server and I was able to study all the main information on the forum to improve it. The goal is only to attract more players and get better for everyone.

Thanks in advance.

Sistema de recompensa diário
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-Box-every-day

Gold Membership
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...old-Membership

Níveis de itens
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...vel-Compendium

Challenge Quest
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...hallenge-Quest

Quest Combs & EXP
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ations-amp-Exp

Quest Guide
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-With-Pictures

Quest Drops
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-Drop-icons-V8

Challenge Quest Drops
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-Drop-icons-V8

Monster Book
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...13#post1034613
    With my team (which all have mythical with high levels) I've done Fake Goblin King in 15 seconds since it spawns. With this i can tell you that if they increase the exp it'll become too OP. So i still don't think it shall be increased. As i said i'm only agreed to increase Scrider and Boss Party exps, cz scrider is harder now, and Boss Party even with a team with Mythicals lvl 30 it takes like 10 mins (Imagine with a team with Rare MGs, or even with Legendary MGs, Jeez it'll take so long).

And as i said no, the table u see there isn't updated. As i told you Zombie bosses and Palmpoa (Forgot to mention this one before) have new drops that when that thread was made weren't there. It's outdated.

The item level system is very good.
    Of all the servers I have access to, only this one has this feature that I liked so much, only in my opinion, I believe that the percentage of 1%, could be 5%. Not needing to worry about anything at the moment, my friend, about the item levels.

I'll give you another example:

Today the game market is very competitive, I don't think players will have the patience to win that perfect item with a percentage of 1% in the box. It gets too tiring for the GunZ game in my opinion.

I am in favor of the item level, I just believe that players can achieve this a little easier with an example percentage of 5% more.
    I still don't think it shall be increased. We are talking about the mosr powerful tier, which in Avalanche x2 the max dmg is 114 and in Iron Crow x2 is 98. These DMG are so OP, and it's balanced with its percentage, which is 1%. With this i mean the low chances for get it is worth because the DMG it gives.

Originally Posted by Chanducj View Post
    Yup all farming Golem for the strong weapon i played 50+ prison quest today not even legendary gun
    "50" lmao. Dude, i've done 5000 golems, i think even more, and yeah i've got a lot of legendaries, even in my alts i have. I've become one of the players with more legendaries items, with a total of 160+ (Items which now are deleted bcz i want to focus in Mythicals now), and they weren't only MGs. Of course 50 won't give u a legendary item lol. All is about patience, i mean it's RNG, you need to grind for it.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

11. The following user said thank you to LostX for this useful post:

Sake (05-03-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    You are creating an analysis for your team that already has the mythical items.

It turns out ... that most old players on the server ... don't know the (item levels). So, as I proved, I asked the 2 year old players playing on the server.

And even after the players have the mythical items, I believe without a doubt that the server will not be OP.

On the question of increasing the experiences of Scriber and the Party, I fully agree.

Avalanche x2 Mítico - 115 PVE - Nível 30;
    Corvo de Ferro x2 Mítico - 98 PVE - Nível 30;

I never agree with your 1% statement.
    You are living an era of 2008 for me.
    We are in 2020.

[ATTACH] 17762 [/ ATTACH]

[ATTACH] 17763 [/ ATTACH]

I'm here to improve the mood. Even though I have the mythical items.

I have several friends who have been doing it for days to try to achieve something mythical, and it is the same romance as always.

In 2008, which was a soap opera to win the items, we are in 2020

, I have less than a week on this server, which I see a great potential to grow much more (the mission modes).

Unfortunately some people like you are living the 2008 season still my friend. GunZ players no longer have time to try to win an item after playing a thousand times.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AlmasDoFogo; 05-03-2020 at 02:55 AM.

Quest only since 2007.

Satan's Avatar 야~ 기분 딱 조타!

Country
    Thanks
    You are creating an analysis for your team that already have the mythical items.

It turns out ... that most old players on the server ... don't know the (item levels). So, as I proved myself by asking players who have 2 years of playing on the server.

And even after the players have the mythical items, I believe without a doubt that the server will not be OP.

On the issue of increasing Scriber and Party experiences, I fully agree.

Avalanche x2 Mythical - 115 PVE - Level 30;
    Iron Crow x2 Mythical - 98 PVE - Level 30;
    Mythical has a 1% drop, so you need to do a lot of broken golem.

I never agree with your 1% statement.
    You are living in a 2008 era for me.
    We are in 2020.
    1. 1% is very fair for its Mythical Tier, if you don't know what mythical means, google it
    2. How do you know if those people you asked has fully been active and playing quests/CQs.
    3. It is all about possibility AKA luck, you can get mythical tier by playing few rounds of quest.
    4. Stop crying on era, it is 2000's game and i don't know what's with era and 1% anyway.

14. The following user said thank you to Satan for this useful post:

LostX (05-03-2020)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information