Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    It might require more modifications as people think, perhaps we will adjust the scoreboard eventually but there are a few other things that needs to be fixed first (launcher issues and such).
    I know, everything you said doesn't contradict what I wrote. Hehe

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    It might require more modifications as people think, perhaps we will adjust the scoreboard eventually but there are a few other things that needs to be fixed first (launcher issues and such).
    didn't you notice since these glad addicts been going up 24/7 normal cw is dying? almost no1 cwing anymore. the server is already dead dont make this a bigger graveyard than it already is. half of the cw community already went to that other server

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Atrephrobell for this useful post:

Hart (05-07-2020), Tzunami best0 (05-07-2020)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Atrephrobell View Post
    didn't you notice since these glad addicts been going up 24/7 normal cw is dying? almost no1 cwing anymore. the server is already dead dont make this a bigger graveyard than it already is. half of the cw community already went to that other server
    People are finally playing something they enjoy instead of being forced into the double sg meta and youre vomplaining because as a result of their enjoyment you have nobody to cw against. Makes sense. Either way, i doubt making a separate scoreboard will bring those people back.

Also, hows the server dying if we hit 200 players for the first time since like 2017?
    Last edited by Bunny; 05-07-2020 at 02:26 PM.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (05-07-2020), LostX (05-08-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    People are finally playing something they enjoy instead of being forced into the double sg meta and youre vomplaining because as a result of their enjoyment you have nobody to cw against. Makes sense. Either way, i doubt making a separate scoreboard will bring those people back.

Also, hows the server dying if we hit 200 players for the first time since like 2017?
    server is pretty much dead to cwers since we only....cw?

also no1s forcing you noobs to do anything.
    just dont come and ruin cw for us by adding glad and normal cw into the same category.
    shit is ridiculous when glad people just keep going up against each other doing 4/5s and taking over rankings.
    Last edited by Hart; 05-07-2020 at 03:21 PM.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post

the only reason it got 200 players was because of corona but trust me thats gonna fade again once its gone

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Ateph has been murdered by Bunny (using words).

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

9. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Hulk (05-07-2020)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    U guys talking about forcing players to play clan wars with sgs, but now u guys are forcing the players to go glad in order to get rank 1. What's the reason for not making it separate anyway?

Thanks
    Honestly, I don't know how this was released in its current state. Glad is entirely different from the normal cw gameplay, so placing them in the same ranking ladder is absolutely ridiculous. There's absolutely no reason for them NOT to be two seperate ladders for these 2 very seperate game modes.

There isn't a universe where the cw players are going to queue up glad cw just to knock someone down the list, they would much rather hop servers. The state of clanwars is already terrible on FG, I see no reason to shit on it more.

Banned

Thanks
    Its already to late stephanm you didnt wanna listen now the cw community is dead. gg well played

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Atrephrobell View Post
    Its already to late stephanm you didnt wanna listen now the cw community is dead. gg well played
    Stop crying honestly. It's been a little over a week since this was posted. "Give us this, give us that. NOW" You guys cry so much it's tiring. You're not the ones that have to code it.

StephanM has nothing to do with this as he's not a coder. Keep him out of it. Also such changes don't just magically happen, they have to be designed and coded by us.

Nobody said this isn't going to be added. Just be patient as we have a real life, too.

Late Edit: It looks like people have gotten used to the leaderboards not being seperated. We will keep it this way for now.

14. The following 4 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

ParisRS (05-15-2020), Rocka (05-17-2020), StephanM (05-15-2020), Zabu (05-15-2020)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information