loneeagle's Avatar Brazzers #1 subscriber.

Country
    Thanks
    This player named 2006player as soon as he joined the room continued to talk faul language against everybody in the room we asked him to stop multiple times as his faul language and manner of speaking where totally unwarrented to anybody in the game room.
    this continued to the point he got kicked from the room even tho we warned him multiple times to please stop using faul language and it is possible to be muted ore even banned if he continued he kept using faul language the whole time out of nowhere basicly flaming against everybody

he kept saying YOU THINK I CARE? and stuf like ip ban me

sadly i didnt take any screenshots from that but im sure multiple people will however report him with screenshots of those as wel.

Obviously as soon as somebody started a kick for him he got kicked form the room but i stil believe he should be reported for doing so so here it is.

https://imgur.com/a/A67ALZ1

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    I'm seeing multiple reports on the same user, but seeing as to how you responded to the user I may need a replay to make sure there wasn't any provoking involved. Do you (or anyone in that room) happen to have one?
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

loneeagle's Avatar Brazzers #1 subscriber.

Country
    Thanks
    unfortunately i do not
    i asked Alegra and Zeromos
    ( The only 2 i rmmbr being in the room and talking with ) if they had one but they both seem to be afk atm.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

Unfortunately as mentioned above, we require a replay to ensure the user wasn't provoked, however an offline message will be sent to the user so such actions don't repeat in the future.

Thanks

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information