Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    After the new update, There are little to no scrider rooms left, mainly because its harder to do now.

Suggestions to be done in Scrider.
    -Add Ammo, HP, AP to NPCS when killed.
    -Reduce NPC spawn
    -(Maybe) Nerf Scrider

Due to the lunge ability added to Scrider, it is super hard to drop down ammo and meds and not get damaged. Adding ammo, hp, and ap to NPCs make it so much easier because you are constantly moving to avoid Scrider's main attacks.

Reducing NPC spawn would be great, mainly because of the fact that when your team of 4 dies and there is only one person left, it is impossible to escape and kill Scrider. I don't know if its a glitch/bug but they just spawn massives amounts of NPCs.

Nerfing Scrider will allow lower levels and people with less PVE to play. Grinding Scrider with a 4 man took us around 10 average. The least amount of time we completed Scrider was around 57 seconds. This was with people with around 80-110 PVE. Imagine how long it will take for people who have lesser or no pve. Nerfing Scrider might not be the greatest idea but could be discussed.

Video of Bug/Glitch

Video of Completing Scrider(with 4man all high PVE)

Photo of 4 man's PVE
    Sky- 78
    Jenna-80
    Beef-94
    Me-90
    ^QMr^4Mister^Z_20200510_023548.jpg

Error 404 Not Found

Thanks
    I heard there's already a new Bug but the people don't share the Information, also there's a reason why it's hard. Quest is to Progress Step by Step.
    It'd be really boring if every Player grind Scrider without any efforts doing the othe Quest to get better PVE stuffs.
    life is like a miracle, but also a tragical.
    there are two ways to live, live as if nothing is a miracle and as if everything is a miracle.

Banned

Thanks
    It's already re-glitchable, indeed.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    -Add Ammo, HP, AP to NPCS when killed.

Agreed, it will help a lot, and if act 2.x npcs spawned by bosses can get this it'll be amazing.

-Reduce NPC spawn

Hmm depends. If you are asking the number that the boss spawn then no. But if you mean something like a limit then yes. Somthing like 16 npcs should be fair and at the same time balanced to me.

-(Maybe) Nerf Scrider

No. As i said already in another thread, main problem of scrider was that it wasn't fair for pvp players. You're right in that now there aren't many scrider rooms but that's the point. Many people overused it for rebirths and win weekly compt, now think in those that don't play quest for any reason, would it be fair? I think nope.

I understand the point about that people would like to grind exp again (and i could be agreed), but in terms of balancing this wa broken and unfair. Instead of nerf scrider, i would suggest bring back the old exp (1.2M) or even make it give more than that, for example 1.5M, but this is up to McSic.

Originally Posted by Bangarang View Post
    I heard there's already a new Bug but the people don't share the Information, also there's a reason why it's hard. Quest is to Progress Step by Step.
    It'd be really boring if every Player grind Scrider without any efforts doing the othe Quest to get better PVE stuffs.
    Well, remember for most of people quest is just an exp grinder, so they'll look for the faster and less effort way to do them (doesn't matter if it's boring or not for them).
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to LostX for this useful post:

TomasEdison (05-10-2020), toyouko (05-10-2020)

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post

-(Maybe) Nerf Scrider

No. As i said already in another thread, main problem of scrider was that it wasn't fair for pvp players. You're right in that now there aren't many scrider rooms but that's the point. Many people overused it for rebirths and win weekly compt, now think in those that don't play quest for any reason, would it be fair? I think nope.
    Interesting, never though about that. But in reality, it really comes down to the choice of PVP players to utilize questing when it comes to XP. It's a very yes/no half way point especially when it comes to people who quest. Is it unfair for questers.

Really comes down to the person, but I agree with the fact that questing is an exp grinder, pretty sure it was designed that way.
    You can also argue the fact that questers don't play PVP, is it fair for them?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I suppose the NPC drops (HP/AP/AMMO) could be increased by 10%.

8. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Dunkin (05-10-2020)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I do not see any reason to make scrider easier if you can beat him in less than 1 minute and get 1 million exp (+ bonus exp) for it. 1 million exp is extraordinary high for 1 minute of playing. If I was to make scrider even easier than he is now, I would heavily decrease the exp to like 300K. Also don't forget he's supposed to be one of the hardest bosses.

10. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

justRelax (05-11-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mrmistersir View Post
    Interesting, never though about that. But in reality, it really comes down to the choice of PVP players to utilize questing when it comes to XP. It's a very yes/no half way point especially when it comes to people who quest. Is it unfair for questers.

Really comes down to the person, but I agree with the fact that questing is an exp grinder, pretty sure it was designed that way.
    You can also argue the fact that questers don't play PVP, is it fair for them?
    If this would be a quest server (or at least if it would be more focused on quest) i would be agreed with that it'll be unfair for questers (anyway i'm one of them). But let's be honest, like 70-80% ppl here don't care about quest neither see it as a good mode for play. It's obiously that this server is more focus on PvP than Quest.

If we come to talk problems on Quests i've already made a thread about it, though it just solved some things (like the AI on all quests and PVE dmg of 1 hit), it almost become useless since most annoying bugs/glitches aren't fixed (NPCs can't die if someone leave isn't fixed on regular Quest. If the boss on act 2.x spawn an npc out of map it become impossible to complete isn't fixed, Mythicals can't be obtained if you don't take the chest/box isn't fixed, and more annoying glitches/bugs like these aren't still fixed). And they aren't fixed because this server isn't focus on Quest.

So, you can say Quests are in the background, and PvP is the main objective on this server. And i'm not saying it's something bad, anyway gunz was always more about PvP than Quest. And i'll be honest, this server at least has something unique and better than most of servers, which is PvE damage system, this literally made Quests something else which isn't only Exp Grinder.

If this server were a Quest Server, you would see me agreed with this of nerfing Scrider for grind exp, and also i would suggest many things about Quests, but the reality is that this server isn't for Questers unless u like to collect Mythicals (thing which i do).

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I suppose the NPC drops (HP/AP/AMMO) could be increased by 10%.
    Actually the npcs spawned by a boss doesn't drop anything, so maybe i think it could be nice 20% to drop them.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Mythicals can't be obtained if you don't take the chest/box isn't fixed
    I believe this is still a myth.

There's a server that was alive for a very long time, almost as old as FGunZ, until Joe, the owner of Evil GunZ, decided to try something different and focused completely on quests - it ended up having 0 players and died. GunZ is still alive 15 years after release, not because of the quests, but because of the PVP combat. So of course our focus is PVP.

13. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Student (05-21-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I believe this is still a myth.
    i've already told you how i know it's a glitch in AlmasDoFuego's suggestion lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information