Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    i've already told you how i know it's a glitch in AlmasDoFuego's suggestion lol
    Right. I just checked again and found the reason for it. Fixed in next update.

2. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

LostX (05-10-2020)

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I believe this is still a myth.

There's a server that was alive for a very long time, almost as old as FGunZ, until Joe, the owner of Evil GunZ, decided to try something different and focused completely on quests - it ended up having 0 players and died. GunZ is still alive 15 years after release, not because of the quests, but because of the PVP combat. So of course our focus is PVP.
    I feel quest do still have a little bit of attraction to it, especially for players who are newer or have never really been the best in PVP. I think what attracted me to GunZ is their Questing which slowly guided my way over to PVP. Was an easy way for noobies to earn money and buy stronger weapons. I mostly see higher level players going for Challenge quests,usually the only CQ being played is Act 3 Scrider, I think NPC drops would work out very well, makes it a little bit easier and could also shave a couple seconds off Scrider.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mrmistersir View Post
    I feel quest do still have a little bit of attraction to it, especially for players who are newer or have never really been the best in PVP. I think what attracted me to GunZ is their Questing which slowly guided my way over to PVP. Was an easy way for noobies to earn money and buy stronger weapons. I mostly see higher level players going for Challenge quests,usually the only CQ being played is Act 3 Scrider, I think NPC drops would work out very well, makes it a little bit easier and could also shave a couple seconds off Scrider.
    Hmm well, i don't really know about this. I would say quests have its times of popularity, so to speak. Some times there are many ppl playing it and some times it's a dead mode. Maybe because there isn't something really new on quests, i mean most ppl here do Golem for grind MGs or Scrider for grind Exp. Sometimes i see a room with players which do random quests for fun. I've been thinking about it and got an idea called "Raid Quest", but since there are many projects being working (Battle Royale mode, Blitz mode, New Cosmetics, Parkour Mode, etc.) and quests are in background i don't think i'll make a suggestion about it.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Hmm well, i don't really know about this. I would say quests have its times of popularity, so to speak. Some times there are many ppl playing it and some times it's a dead mode. Maybe because there isn't something really new on quests, i mean most ppl here do Golem for grind MGs or Scrider for grind Exp. Sometimes i see a room with players which do random quests for fun. I've been thinking about it and got an idea called "Raid Quest", but since there are many projects being working (Battle Royale mode, Blitz mode, New Cosmetics, Parkour Mode, etc.) and quests are in background i don't think i'll make a suggestion about it.
    Interesting idea, I do agree with where you are coming from. Mainly encounter people who play quest just do play quest. It's hard to tell if they like it or not because questing is how it is x amount of years ago(talking about normal quest).

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Feel free to suggest. I'm looking forward to your Raid Quest suggestion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information