LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

This will be a new quest mode which will let 8 players play into it. The difference between this and others quest modes is that this is MORE harder and made for play with a big team (for a Quest mode) and strategy. Let's see examples for the existing maps for quest:

Mansion:

1st Stage: This will have 5 bosses, and need to kill them for pass to the next stage.

Bosses:
    4 Fake Goblin King:
    *Each one will have a total of 75,000 HP.
    *Each one will give their drop from their original quest.

1 Goblin King:
    *This will have 120,000 HP.
    *This will give its drop from its original quest.
    *When he dies it'll spawn 5 Dwarf Goblin Kings with 5,000 HP each one.

NPCs:

Infinite spawn of NPCs, which are: General Goblin & Shooter Goblin.

Reward: 650,000 EXP & 6,500 Bounty

2nd Stage: This will have 7 bosses, and need to kill them for pass to the next stage.

Bosses:

5 Goblin Kings:
    *Each one will have a total of 100,000 HP.
    *Each one will give their original drop.
    *When any of them dies it'll spawn 3 Dwarf Goblin King with 3,000 HP.

2 Thunder Goblin Kings:
    *Each one will have a total of 150,000 HP.
    *Each one will drop their original drop.
    *When any of them dies it'll spawn 7 Dwarf Thunder Goblin King with 8,000 HP.
    *When any of them is at 25% of HP (37,500 HP) its attacks will stun, when it'll does its attack with hammer at distance, can also generate thunders like aneramon. And when it does thunder ball attack, it'll throw 9 of then instead of 3.

NPCs:

Infinite spawn of NPCs which are: Shaman Goblin & Shooter Goblin.

Reward: 1,350,000 EXP + 13,500 Bounty

3rd Stage: This will have 3 bosses, and need to kill them for complete the quest.

Bosses:

2 Thunder Goblin Kings:
    *Each one will have a total of 200,000 HP.
    *Each one will drop their original drop.
    *When any of them dies it'll spawn 7 Dwarf Thunder Goblin King with 10,000 HP.
    *When any of them is at 25% of HP (50,500 HP) its attacks will stun, when it'll does its attack with hammer at distance, can also generate thunders like aneramon. And when it does thunder ball attack, it'll throw 9 of then instead of 3.

1 Magma Goblin King (New Boss Exclusive For This Mode):
    *This will have a total of 400,000 HP.
    *This will drop a new drop: Elite Soldier MG x2, Nico MG-K9 x2, Binachi MG x2.
    *Its attacks are like Goblin King, but it throw 6 fire balls which each one deal 100 DMG, and the hammer distance attack is an insta-kill.
    *When it's at 50% HP spawn 5 Dwarf Goblin Kings with 15,000 HP each one.
    *When it's at 35% HP spawn 5 Dwarf Thunder Goblin Kings with 20,000 HP each one.
    *When it's at 20% HP it gains 100% more speed, their fire balls now deal 120 DMG, and when it does its hammer distance attacke spawn 3 Dwarf Goblin Kings with 16,500 HP.

NPCs:

Infinite spawn of NPCs, which are: Shaman Goblin & Dwarf Goblin King.

Reward: 2,000,000 EXP + 20,000 Bounty

Prison

1st Stage: This will have 3 bosses, need to kill them for pass to the next stage.

3 Giant Lizards:
    *Each one will have 130,000 HP.
    *Each one will give their original drops.
    *When any of them dies it'll spawn 5 Lizards with 3,000 HP.

NPCs:

4 Giant Lizards:
    Infinite spawn of NPCs, which are: Shooter Kobolt & General Kobolt.

Reward: 700,000 EXP + 7,000 Bounty.

2nd Stage: This will have 5 bosses, need to kill them for pass to the next stage.

4 Giant Lizards:
    *Each one will have a total of 150,000 HP.
    *When any of them dies it'll spawn 5 Lizards with 5,000 HP.

1 Broken Golem:
    *This will have a total of 225,000 HP.
    *This will give its original drop.
    *When it's at 50% HP it'll throw thunder balls after the fire balls, when it does poison attack it can stun anyone who receives it, and when it does the spin poison attack it'll spawn 3 MiniGolems with 10,000 HP each one.
    *When it's at 15% HP it'll spawn 8 MiniGolems with 12,500 HP each one.

NPCs:

Infinite spawn of NPCs, which are: Lizards & Shooter Kobolt.

Reward: 1,400,000 EXP + 14,000 Bounty

3rd Stage: This will have 4 Bosses, need to kill them for complete the quest.

3 Broken Golems:
    *Each one will have a total of 300,000 HP.
    *Each one give its original drop.
    *When any of them is at 50% HP it'll throw thunder balls after the fire balls, when it does poison attack it can stun anyone who receives it, and when it does the spin poison attack it'll spawn 3 MiniGolems with 20,000 HP each one.
    *When any of them is at 15% HP it'll spawn 8 MiniGolems with 22,500 HP each one.

1 Frozen Golem (New Boss Exclusive Of This Mode):
    *This will have a total of 425,000 HP.
    *This will give a new drop: Dagger of Prince, Zaroc Sword, Dual Scimitar.
    *It'll have same attacks as Broken Golem, but all are blue, Fire Balls (In this case Ice Balls) will deal 110 DMG each one and will make slow movement (like element) which makes the player 50% slow for 5 seconds, Poison Attack (Ice Gas) will deal 80 DMG and makes slow movement which makes the player 60% slow for 7 seconds, and spin poison attack (spin ice attack) deal 90 DMG and makes players get stunned.
    *When it reaches 35% HP it'll be 120% more faster, and its melee attack makes players 30% slow for 4 seconds.
    *When it reaches 15% HP it'll spawn 10 MiniGolems with 30,000 HP and will make a new attack with spin animation which makes players get flipped (no matter where they are).

NPCs:

Infinite spawn of NPCs, which are: Lizard + MiniGolem.

Reward: 2,250,000 EXP + 22,500 Bounty

Dungeon:

1st Stage: This will have 3 bosses, need to kill them for pass to the next stage.

Bosses:

2 Superions The Tainted:
    *Each one will have a total of 140,000 HP.
    *When any of them dies it'll spawn 3 MiniSuperions with 5,000 HP.

1 Aneramon The Whicked:
    *This will have a total of 200,000 HP.
    *When it dies it'll spawn 5 MiniAneramons with 7,500 HP.

NPCs:

Infinite spawn of NPCs, which are: General Skeleton & MiniLich.

Reward: 800,000 EXP + 8,000 Bounty

2nd Stage: This will have 8 bosses, need to kill them for pass to the next stage.

Bosses:

3 Superions The Tainted:
    *Each one will have a total of 120,000 HP.
    *When any of them dies it'll spawn 3 MiniSuperions with 7,500 HP.

4 Aneramons The Whicked:
    *Each one will have a total of 175,000 HP.
    *Each one will give its original drop.
    *When any of them dies it'll spawn 5 MiniAneramons with 10,000 HP.

1 Lich:
    *This will have a total of 250,000 HP.
    *When it's at 40% it'll spawn 5 MiniAneramons and 5 MiniSuperions with 15,000 HP.
    *When it's at 20% it'll do scream animation and throw meteorites around him which do insta-kill.

NPCs:

Infinite Spawn of NPCs, which are: MiniSuperion & Mage Skeleton.

Reward: 1,500,000 EXP + 15,000 Bounty.

3rd Stage: This will have 5 bosses, need to kill them to complete the quest.

Bosses:
    4 Liches:
    *Each one will have a total of 325,000 HP.
    *Each one will give its original drop.
    *When any of them is at 40% it'll spawn 5 MiniAneramons and 5 MiniSuperions with 25,000 HP.
    *When any of them is at 20% it'll do scream animation and throw meteorites around him which do insta-kill.

1 Lich King(New Boss Exclusive Of This Mode):
    *It will have a total of 550,000 HP.
    *It will give a new drop: Iris Riffle, AK-47, Pride's Riffle.
    *It will have a customized model of Superion The Tainted + All skills from dungeon bosses (except Cursed Palmpow) and Broken Golem Fire Balls' attack.
    *When it reaches 75% HP it'll spawn 10 MiniSuperions with 40,000 HP.
    *When it reaches 50% HP it'll spawn 10 Aneramons with 50,000 HP and will flip all players on the map (no matter where they are).
    *When it reaches 30% HP it'll throw Fire Balls in 360° then throw Golem's poison attack (not the spin one) in 360° again which can insta-kill players if they touch it.
    *When it reaches 10% HP its melee attacks will be insta-kill, and its skills gets buffed: Fire Ball/s of Superion, Broken Golem and Lich leaves burned the player for 5 seconds. The thunder attacks of Aneramon leave the player stunned (the stun of lightning element) for 3 seconds. The meteorite of Lich can insta-kill. The arrows attack of Lich make player get slow movement for 7 seconds.

NPCs:

Infinite spawn of npcs, which are: MiniSuperion & MiniAneramon.

Reward: 2,500,000 EXP + 25,000 Bounty.

NOTE: These Raid Quests have more chances to get most rare tiers. (Example: Mythical: 5%, Legendary: 20%, Epic: 50%, Rare: 15%, Uncommon: 9%, Common 1%)

I know this require a lot of work, but i'll be enough for me if it's considered to be added at any moment (Though i think it's too hard to make all of these things, so i recomend release map per map when they're finished)

Anyway, if it's need the HP can be increased in case it'll be so much exp for the time it will take to complete each "Raid".
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to LostX for this useful post:

Dunkin (05-10-2020), loneeagle (05-11-2020), toyouko (05-10-2020)

toyouko's Avatar Gentle Quester

Thanks
    Amazing I love this ideas . I am rooting on you
    But at "The Prison" Golem will spawn MiniGolem is kind hard Because golem have Fire ball What if All Of Them Using it at the same time . WIll be freaking hard to dogle. Also we can make this mode from 8 players to 10 player <3 . And The Reward Should be Greatly Increase. Like ~ 2.5Mil > 5Mil >w< (Great Motivation )

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by toyouko View Post
    Amazing I love this ideas . I am rooting on you
    But at "The Prison" Golem will spawn MiniGolem is kind hard Because golem have Fire ball What if All Of Them Using it at the same time . WIll be freaking hard to dogle. Also we can make this mode from 8 players to 10 player <3 . And The Reward Should be Greatly Increase. Like ~ 2.5Mil > 5Mil >w< (Great Motivation )
    I've gave realistic rewards tho. Also, maybe minigolems attacks can be nerfed for don't make it harder than dungeon quest (which is the one with the most exp). Anyway if McSic feel like it's ok as it is it'll be good for me. (and i think 10 players is too much).
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

5. The following user said thank you to LostX for this useful post:

toyouko (05-10-2020)

Banned

Thanks
    Love the idea, big +1.

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    This is cute. Like the idea of multiple bosses just like boss party.

toyouko's Avatar Gentle Quester

Thanks
    I KNOW !!!!! We Can Also Ranking in this (Something like Player's Name,Their Kill And Finish Time ). If necessary We Can Add The "Combination of Material" Into This For Example: If you want to do Mansion Raid Boss you have to "Sacrifice" 4 Different PVE Items Which you Got from Mansion Quests. This Way Will Balance the "Sacrifice Mode Which Few Player using nowadays, and Other Quest Will Be In Playing More Often, Also Player will have great motivation about Raid Boss (Ranking)(Booster Chance of Mythical) . Lastly Whoever is top 5 in Ranking (Raid Boss) will have Big Reward Every Month From Developer And Ranking will been Reseted Every Month too. Quest System Will Be More Balancing !!! . Sorry My English Bad Tee Hee
    Last edited by toyouko; 05-11-2020 at 08:05 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by toyouko View Post
    I KNOW !!!!! We Can Also Ranking in this (Something like Player's Name,Their Kill And Finish Time ). If necessary We Can Add The "Combination of Material" Into This For Example: If you want to do Mansion Raid Boss you have to "Sacrifice" 4 Different PVE Items Which you Got from Mansion Quests. This Way Will Balance the "Sacrifice Mode Which Few Player using nowadays, and Other Quest Will Be In Playing More Often, Also Player will have great motivation about Raid Boss (Ranking)(Booster Chance of Mythical) . Lastly Whoever is top 5 in Ranking (Raid Boss) will have Big Reward Every Month From Developer And Ranking will been Reseted Every Month too. Quest System Will Be More Balancing !!! . Sorry My English Bad Tee Hee
    Hmm, I don't think Sacrifice System should be incluided into this. I mean, bosses HP are already high af, imagine adding a Sacrifice System (if boss party with 325k HP is already hard to complete, imagine these Raids). For make Sacrifice System worth i've already gave an idea for it in many threads tho. About ranking. I'll prefer make a Clan Ranking before an individual ranking. Let's be honest, this is a TEAM WORK mode, i doubt it'll be fair for players that only some of them enter into the ranking. A good ranking for this mode should be about TIME before KILLS. Also, like other games, maybe give a special reward to the 1st clan to complete these Raids (just maybe).

Now, if this "ranking" should give rewards like clan wars... Hmmm i don't really know. I mean, it would be fun and make a competitive system into a mode that never has existed in Gunz. But what clans play quests? At the moment i can only think on 4 that are still active, and maybe this system would make new ones for get the rewards, but shouldn't be more than 6 counting the possible new clans that join this ranking.

I think a ranking should be something optional to this mode, because it's already a lot of work make this Raid Quest mode, and i can't imagine adding a Ranking into it, but if it's possible i would be happy bcz now quest could have a competitive part and not only "Farming Mythicals" or "Grind Exp". Of course, if this Ranking is going to be make it should be something apart from CW.
    Last edited by LostX; 05-11-2020 at 10:53 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Good idea, we might work on in this in future.

11. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

LostX (05-29-2020)

Thread Information