Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by toyouko View Post
    Amazing I love this ideas . I am rooting on you
    But at "The Prison" Golem will spawn MiniGolem is kind hard Because golem have Fire ball What if All Of Them Using it at the same time . WIll be freaking hard to dogle. Also we can make this mode from 8 players to 10 player <3 . And The Reward Should be Greatly Increase. Like ~ 2.5Mil > 5Mil >w< (Great Motivation )
    I've gave realistic rewards tho. Also, maybe minigolems attacks can be nerfed for don't make it harder than dungeon quest (which is the one with the most exp). Anyway if McSic feel like it's ok as it is it'll be good for me. (and i think 10 players is too much).
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

2. The following user said thank you to LostX for this useful post:

toyouko (05-10-2020)

Thread Information