Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    so I'm trying to play fgunz again after many years.

I'm using windows 10 and also completely turned off firewall just for fgunz individually and everything else.

I am operating on 64 bit and installed both OS 64 and 86 as it was mentioned in this link: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ng-you-need!#5

When I hit launch the first time, the launcher disappeared and I was hoping the game would load but it doesn't. I clicked on the application again and the game didn't load again and then everytime after the 2nd try I have a pop up box that says problem with shortut "the item 'launcher.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut?"

I don't know why it keeps saying that since I've never modified it and I want to get this game started.

Someone please help.
    Last edited by mujy; 05-13-2020 at 06:48 AM.

Satan's Avatar 야~ 기분 딱 조타!

Country
    Thanks
    Seems your shortcut path is not set correctly or changed.

Try launch the game this way:

Drive C (Os_install) - Program Files (x86) - Freestyle Gunz - Launcher.exe (Run it as an admin)

Country
    Thanks
    So I tried your method but still after 2nd try it automatically deleted that file or moves it because it no longer shows in that folder which i don't know why.

Satan's Avatar 야~ 기분 딱 조타!

Country
    Thanks
    do you use any anti-virus program? Prob your ant-virus deleted it. put gunz.exe and launcher into exception.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    1. Make sure permission granted for fgunz (from user or administration)
    2. Anti-Virus will block it won't delete any file without your permission (turn off your paid antivirus/ windows defender)
    3. Try to clean your PC and its hard disk (I can help you with this if u have virus on ur pc)

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Country
    Thanks
    I would always add the launcher in exceptions but I never saw a Gunz.exe file. I know the 2nd time when I opened the launcher it would say updating gunz.exe but then shortly after it would disable my launcher.

I also have both my virus and threat protection turned off and firewall and network protection.
    Last edited by mujy; 05-13-2020 at 10:45 AM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Windows Defender should not do this. It sounds like you are using a third-party antivirus that deletes the gunz.exe

Country
    Thanks
    Make sure your windows up 2 dates updated, if only gunz.exe file is missing download it from here
    Uninstall your anti-virus and try

if the above solutions didn't work ~
    scan ur pc once and reinstall freestyle Gunz

[even I faced this problem today for other game called Dota bez I had windows 10 updates]

]

-Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Country
    Thanks
    windows security.PNG
    open file security warning.PNG
    scan no threats found.PNG

There's no third party anti-virus. I manually tried installing the launcher file but gets removed again.

I made one feature update in windows but that didn't make a difference. I've scanned the pc and no threats were found.

I've added some screenshots of what I've done.
    Last edited by mujy; 05-13-2020 at 11:34 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    Make sure your windows up 2 dates updated, if only gunz.exe file is missing download it from here
    Uninstall your anti-virus and try
    He got a problem solved from the above solution and welcome back to Freestyle Gunz mujy

]

-Faky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information