Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    Fgunz

Suggestion description:
    Essentially you make a no point gain system(CW points) out of clan warring against your own clan.
    Or make it so you can training CW any clan
    Not sure about gaining EXP during the match from kills.
    Something to do while waiting for people to grab players from the main channel.

A training Clan War mode
    Last edited by Moh; 05-14-2020 at 12:42 AM.

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Moh for this useful post:

Dunkin (05-20-2020), Eran (05-20-2020)

Banned

Thanks
    tdm?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    i like the idea of making it a waiting system where you go up against your own teammates (if its an even number of players like 2 or 4) and get kicked instantly and joined into the normal cw once an opponent was found.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Training CW
    Whoever goes afk the longest gets most coins

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    I feel like this is a great suggestion, especially for someone who actually participate and clan war every week. Creating a game-mode that rotates the CW maps is very useful. I would also suggest that there be a sgo and glad tag opinion because there are people who only use guns and some people who only use swords. Also creates a pool in which different clans and teams can come in and ask if another want to CW, instead of having to join every single room asking if anyone wants to CW.

Dunkin

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    Fgunz

Suggestion description:
    Essentially you make a no point gain system(CW points) out of clan warring against your own clan.
    Or make it so you can training CW any clan
    Not sure about gaining EXP during the match from kills.
    Something to do while waiting for people to grab players from the main channel.

A training Clan War mode
    Actual clan war is already hard to find, this would just essentially make it a team training or tdm lol.

The idea of having a "waiting room" could just as well be applied in general as in everyone who logs in joins a "waiting room", and this was already discussed before and I don't think we could do it.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Actual clan war is already hard to find, this would just essentially make it a team training or tdm lol.

The idea of having a "waiting room" could just as well be applied in general as in everyone who logs in joins a "waiting room", and this was already discussed before and I don't think we could do it.
    Or just don't be a lazy twat and make a TDM, this would consume so much coding time being simply wasted on something completely irrelevant. A no from me.

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CEvangelista View Post
    Or just don't be a lazy twat and make a TDM, this would consume so much coding time being simply wasted on something completely irrelevant. A no from me.
    Tbh most people dont even know about duel tournament and the reason being its coded in a different channel.
    All im saying is there probably an easier way to get more people to clan war. If it's hard to code then just make a Training room for the clan channel.
    People will see the clan channel has alot of players and they might give clan warring a chance.

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    This kinda sounds like a TDM to me as well. I agree with Linzor on this one

Thread Information