Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
Perhaps change the warning system to one of points like on forum, 10 points=temp ban, 15=perma ban and a standard warning issued would be 3 points, whereas a macro one would be 6-7.
Harsher punishments for harsher crimes. Also, let players lose 1 warning point every month of being clean.

I dont think you should be handing out bans though. We dont have the playerbase to support this course of action.
If you want a player base full of people that cheat and "get a warning".. sure..

I'd rather honestly have a lower player base of people that play legit, thats what makes the game fun, for me at least

If people don't take heed of the warning and continue to macro, thats on them. Letting people continuously "get away" with cheating is just gonna bring more of them to the server.. then we'll be 200+ daily with most of them cheating, because a slap on the wrist won't make them stop.. you have to set an example.

Keep cheating after you were warned, you lose the privilege to enjoy playing the game. That's on the individual.