Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I fully agree with what you wrote, but one thing which's still controversial, in my opinion, is about training rooms. We all know you don't gain EXP in this mode so, why not allow it. However, the main problem is that there are players who take advantage of it to hunt other players, and it's either annoying or disturbing. In case a player is caught and reported for abusing Macro in training rooms on a player who didn't allow him to use it on him, a punishment should be given as well as in the other game modes.
    Thats like saying we can use godmode and lawnmower hacks in training rooms cause they arent getting exp anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Awful View Post
    Let me fix that for you.

Training: Ban for 3 months.
    Quest/CQ: Ban for 3 months.
    TDM: Ban for 3 months.
    Duel: Ban for 3 months.
    Turbo: Ban for 3 months.
    Clan Wars/Gladiator Clan Wars: Ban for 3 months.
    Tournament: Banned for life.

- - - Updated - - -

The only valid argument for macros to not be bannable would have to come from the Devs/staff saying that macro is too difficult for them to detect and thus we can not pass judgement that we are not certain about. That's quite literally the only reason I could see why macros wouldnt be bannable.
    Agreed

2. The following user said thank you to Shang for this useful post:

Awful (05-14-2020)

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    Thats like saying we can use godmode and lawnmower hacks in training rooms cause they arent getting exp anyway.
    There is a HUGE difference between using a Godemode and Macro. You and some others consider Macro as a hack, but there are people like me who don't. Stop comparing Macro to different hacks because this discussion will never end nor will have any solution. The main point of this thread is if Macro users should be banned as well as shotbot and hitbox users.
    To make it clear, using hacks in training room isn't allowed and we all know that - It's not allowed at all. Using Macro in training rooms is also punishable as long as you didn't allow the certain player to use it. You're ignoring the main details, and the request of "banning macro users" will never be accepted. Once again, the staff team definitely prefers players more than worthless rules and regulations that have zero significance and that is legitimate.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Using Macro in training rooms is also punishable as long as you didn't allow the certain player to use it.[/U]
    Tell me what u mean with certain players please.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Tell me what u mean with certain players please.
    If someone is really interested to show you off using his Macro, and you didn't allow him, then it is punishable. People were already reported for that in the past and still reported for this nowadays.

- - - Updated - - -

Also tell me what is a hack. I would like to know why you're qualified to evaluate what qualifies as a hack or not
    I would like YOU to tell us what is a hack since you're comparing Macro to any other hack that exist over and over.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thanks
    There is a HUGE difference between using a Godemode and Macro. You and some others consider Macro as a hack, but there are people like me who don't. Stop comparing Macro to different hacks because this discussion will never end nor will have any solution. The main point of this thread is if Macro users should be banned as well as shotbot and hitbox users.
    To make it clear, using hacks in training room isn't allowed and we all know that - It's not allowed at all. Using Macro in training rooms is also punishable as long as you didn't allow the certain player to use it. You're ignoring the main details, and the request of "banning macro users" will never be accepted. Once again, the staff team definitely prefers players more than worthless rules and regulations that have zero significance and that is legitimate.
    Also tell me what is a hack. I would like to know why you're qualified to evaluate what qualifies as a hack or not

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    What a difference of opinions on this.

First of all, no, macro can't be considered as a hack. Hack is way too different to this, it's stupid call it as a hack. Now, depending on the game it can be considering as cheating, and here's where Gunz enter. Yeah, this is mostly cheating, but actually i don't think these should be considered as hard as a REAL hack. In pvp i understand it should be bannable (and more if we talk about tournaments and cws), but i don't get exactly why in the non-pvp modes it should be too.

Macros in Training Rooms: No gives exp for kill, neither gives a reward for anything. And if the reason is ego, when the player go to play pvp he can get banned and he'll stand as the ridiculous guy who ego using macro. And even if he doesn't use macro in pvp but else ego in training rooms, ppl will 1v1 him and he will also end as the guy who used macro for ego in training rooms. So no, in anything it won't be annoying (if they spam it into someone it can be reported, so this can't be a problem for macro in training rooms).

Macros in Quest/CQ: I'll explain it easy, It's useless af. I've seen many times how ppl use macro in quest and most of the time dies, so macro in quest doesn't give an adventage or anything else.

In the rest of modes i'm agreed on it should be bannable.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

8. The following user said thank you to LostX for this useful post:

Emerald (05-14-2020)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    What a difference of opinions on this.

First of all, no, macro can't be considered as a hack. Hack is way too different to this, it's stupid call it as a hack. Now, depending on the game it can be considering as cheating, and here's where Gunz enter. Yeah, this is mostly cheating, but actually i don't think these should be considered as hard as a REAL hack. In pvp i understand it should be bannable (and more if we talk about tournaments and cws), but i don't get exactly why in the non-pvp modes it should be too.

Macros in Training Rooms: No gives exp for kill, neither gives a reward for anything. And if the reason is ego, when the player go to play pvp he can get banned and he'll stand as the ridiculous guy who ego using macro. And even if he doesn't use macro in pvp but else ego in training rooms, ppl will 1v1 him and he will also end as the guy who used macro for ego in training rooms. So no, in anything it won't be annoying (if they spam it into someone it can be reported, so this can't be a problem for macro in training rooms).

Macros in Quest/CQ: I'll explain it easy, It's useless af. I've seen many times how ppl use macro in quest and most of the time dies, so macro in quest doesn't give an adventage or anything else.

In the rest of modes i'm agreed on it should be bannable.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal...28sociology%29 You might learn something today buddy. Read that and understand why it isn't harmless

First of all, no, macro can't be considered as a hack. Hack is way too different to this, it's stupid call it as a hack. Now, depending on the game it can be considering as cheating, and here's where Gunz enter. Yeah, this is mostly cheating, but actually i don't think these should be considered as hard as a REAL hack.

-Okay so lets be really fair here, I'll give it to you macroing isnt hacking. Most shotbots arent hacks. They're just cheats.

Country
    Thanks
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal...28sociology%29 You might learn something today buddy. Read that and understand why it isn't harmless

First of all, no, macro can't be considered as a hack. Hack is way too different to this, it's stupid call it as a hack. Now, depending on the game it can be considering as cheating, and here's where Gunz enter. Yeah, this is mostly cheating, but actually i don't think these should be considered as hard as a REAL hack.

-Okay so lets be really fair here, I'll give it to you macroing isnt hacking. Most shotbots arent hacks. They're just cheats.
    Are u kidding right? Shotbot is soooo different from macro. As i said, macro can't be considered as a hack because it's different, and with this i mean that Macro was made for the mouses and for x games. In these games macro isn't even considered as a cheat.

Now, shotbot should be programmed for each game, and the guy who makes it upload it to internet or he keeps it for himself. Shotbot even modify the game itself for give u adventage, while macro all what does is fastly press any key automatically and at any order, it doesn't modify the game for gives u adventage. And all hacks are like this, they all modify ur game for gives u adventage, like aimbot, shotbot, x-ray, etc.

Of course, the way that macro can be used could give u adventage, but that already have a punishment in pvp, and if y'all want you guys can suggest to give a better punishment for players that use macros in pvp (or annoy ppl in training rooms).
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Are u kidding right? Shotbot is soooo different from macro. As i said, macro can't be considered as a hack because it's different, and with this i mean that Macro was made for the mouses and for x games. In these games macro isn't even considered as a cheat.

Now, shotbot should be programmed for each game, and the guy who makes it upload it to internet or he keeps it for himself. Shotbot even modify the game itself for give u adventage, while macro all what does is fastly press any key automatically and at any order, it doesn't modify the game for gives u adventage. And all hacks are like this, they all modify ur game for gives u adventage, like aimbot, shotbot, x-ray, etc.

Of course, the way that macro can be used could give u adventage, but that already have a punishment in pvp, and if y'all want you guys can suggest to give a better punishment for players that use macros in pvp (or annoy ppl in training rooms).

1. Most shotbots dont modify the code of the game at all. And thus arent hacks but rather cheats.

Refer to point one (1)
    2. All a shotbot does is press a key when a certain parameter is fulfilled.

3. There's a thing called normalization. If you were a player and you saw people using hacks all the time you would start doing it too even outside of those rooms. This is what happened with ijji during the Witch era. Everyone started cheating and literally killed the server.

i cba to proofread anything at this point. I'ma just let it all out kk

Country
    Thanks
    Macro doesn't give u an advantage? Am I reading this correctly?
    did u even read all?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information