Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FG

Suggestion description:

Allowing macros is simply allowing a sort of "hack", it's unfair for people who UC/OC to get banned, and macro-ers just get warned. Not in training rooms either, it serves 0 purpose in general anyway.

Maybe announce first and introduce it in a week or something, so not 100 people get banned at once.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to ParisRS for this useful post:

Awful (05-14-2020), Divine (05-15-2020), King (05-14-2020), Overdrive (05-14-2020), Shang (05-14-2020)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CEvangelista View Post
    Suggestion type:
    FG

Suggestion description:

Allowing macros is simply allowing a sort of "hack", it's unfair for people who UC/OC to get banned, and macro-ers just get warned. Not in training rooms either, it serves 0 purpose in general anyway.

Maybe announce first and introduce it in a week or something, so not 100 people get banned at once.
    Banning for macro? it's not sound good, a permanent warning is much better.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    How is that not good? Should we warn people for hitboxing too instead of banning them?

Gunz places a huge emphasis on its movement and how it is "difficult" to do. Having someone macro it all is quite literally cheating. We should have zero tolerance for cheaters.

There is no justification for macroing. The only reason someone would defend it, is because they're either stupid as hell, or they do it themselves. Now get the **** out of this thread.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    It should depends tbh. For example:

Training: No punishment.
    Quest/CQ: No punishment.
    TDM: Permanent warning.
    Duel: Permanent warning.
    Turbo: Permanent warning.
    Clan Wars/Gladiator Clan Wars: Ban for 1 month.
    Tournament: Ban for 3 months.

If permanent warning isn't enough, then maybe ban for 1 week.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to LostX for this useful post:

RlCK (05-14-2020), TomasEdison (05-14-2020)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post

Let me fix that for you.

Training: Ban for 3 months.
    Quest/CQ: Ban for 3 months.
    TDM: Ban for 3 months.
    Duel: Ban for 3 months.
    Turbo: Ban for 3 months.
    Clan Wars/Gladiator Clan Wars: Ban for 3 months.
    Tournament: Banned for life.

- - - Updated - - -

The only valid argument for macros to not be bannable would have to come from the Devs/staff saying that macro is too difficult for them to detect and thus we can not pass judgement that we are not certain about. That's quite literally the only reason I could see why macros wouldnt be bannable.

8. The following user said thank you to Awful for this useful post:

Shang (05-14-2020)

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post

I fully agree with what you wrote, but one thing which's still controversial, in my opinion, is about training rooms. We all know you don't gain EXP in this mode so, why not allow it. However, the main problem is that there are players who take advantage of it to hunt other players, and it's either annoying or disturbing. In case a player is caught and reported for abusing Macro in training rooms on a player who didn't allow him to use it on him, a punishment should be given as well as in the other game modes.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I fully agree with what you wrote, but one thing which's still controversial, in my opinion, is about training rooms. We all know you don't gain EXP in this mode so, why not allow it. However, the main problem is that there are players who take advantage of it to hunt other players, and it's either annoying or disturbing. In case a player is caught and reported for abusing Macro in training rooms on a player who didn't allow him to use it on him, a punishment should be given as well as in the other game modes.
    I'm actually curious. Why shouldnt macroing just be flat out bannable? Is there any defence for it. Or is it just your opinion out of ignorance?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Its not about XP or gaining advantage, its about the principal of allowing a hack, should be 3 month ban regardless of the mode.

Also, the last months people are constantly being reported for it, they dont learn anyway, might aswell remove them from the game entirely

12. The following user said thank you to ParisRS for this useful post:

Awful (05-14-2020)

King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    Agree

Stallion's Avatar Bmud bmun

Thanks
    People who got caught using macro usually ending up getting a warning. Let along they continually using macro cause not everyone can spot it. I do agree that the staff should not be tolerated to those actions cause you are right, it is sort of hacking.
    I think they should be more strict with the punishment, perhaps 2 weeks ban+ depends on the situation.
    **** you

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information