Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Why would you allow macro's in Quest/CQ?
    Because he does it himself. That's why he's on the edge. all the challengequest merits are about to go out the window now

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Awful View Post
    Because he does it himself. That's why he's on the edge. all the challengequest merits are about to go out the window now
    I know that macro's would benefit himself since he is a quester, just want to hear a good logical reason why he thinks it should be okay to macro in quest.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I know that macro's would benefit himself since he is a quester, just want to hear a good logical reason why he thinks it should be okay to macro in quest.
    tell how it can give advantage there? because all the time i've seen someone macro on quest he dies. And if the answer is stuck the boss with speedy dagger, that can be done even w/o macro if u have perfect timing.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Why it shouldn't be allowed in training rooms? That's just silly. As long as the player is not annoying you with it, as in slashing you etc, then you shouldn't get a say in this.
    Also it is allowed in some events by some hosts... 😶

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Tenax for this useful post:

Aredus (05-14-2020), Zeino (05-14-2020)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I've read most of the posts.

I don't know the current rules FGunZ enforces regarding macroing but..

Apart from training rooms, macros should not be allowed, TDM/CW/Quest/Events (etc).
    I believe people who abuse taunt/laugh/cry macro should be allowed only on training room and if someone asks you to stop, do it, else > warning..
    I'm not gonna mute my sound because retard decided to spam his macro to piss off other players.

That's all pretty much.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

7. The following 3 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Awful (05-14-2020), Nimer (05-14-2020), Shang (05-14-2020)

Emerald's Avatar Think, believe and dream.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    tell how it can give advantage there? because all the time i've seen someone macro on quest he dies. And if the answer is stuck the boss with speedy dagger, that can be done even w/o macro if u have perfect timing.

Probably doing some macroblock or make him follows you while you're macro dashing it

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    Why it shouldn't be allowed in training rooms? That's just silly. As long as the player is not annoying you with it, as in slashing you etc, then you shouldn't get a say in this.
    Also it is allowed in some events by some hosts... ��
    Because of human nature. If something is ever present it becomes normal. Thus you wouldn't even question doing it outside of the room. It's what happened on ijji with Witch hacks.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    So why are they using macros in CQ/Quest?

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Simba View Post
    I support the warning system, in the form of:

1st offence: warning
    2nd offence: 14 day ban
    3rd offence: permanent ban

Similar to the way Riot do their "toxicity system"
    - You get a chat ban, then a 14 day ban & if you still don't learn, your account is locked for 100 years.
    I think that makes sense the most to me, doesn't apply to training rooms of course.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Camel for this useful post:

WildPanda (05-14-2020)

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Just warn those macro-ing in rooms that is not training room, but make it so that even in training room as long as you're being targetted/annoyed you can report and get the person warn. Other than that, the punishment system should stay the same or you could +2 warning for every single offense or report.
    Don't need to be so triggered by it.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

14. The following 2 users say thank you to Eeksdee for this useful post:

TomasEdison (05-14-2020), Zeino (05-14-2020)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information