Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    There is a HUGE difference between using a Godemode and Macro. You and some others consider Macro as a hack, but there are people like me who don't. Stop comparing Macro to different hacks because this discussion will never end nor will have any solution. The main point of this thread is if Macro users should be banned as well as shotbot and hitbox users.
    To make it clear, using hacks in training room isn't allowed and we all know that - It's not allowed at all. Using Macro in training rooms is also punishable as long as you didn't allow the certain player to use it. You're ignoring the main details, and the request of "banning macro users" will never be accepted. Once again, the staff team definitely prefers players more than worthless rules and regulations that have zero significance and that is legitimate.
    Also tell me what is a hack. I would like to know why you're qualified to evaluate what qualifies as a hack or not

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    What a difference of opinions on this.

First of all, no, macro can't be considered as a hack. Hack is way too different to this, it's stupid call it as a hack. Now, depending on the game it can be considering as cheating, and here's where Gunz enter. Yeah, this is mostly cheating, but actually i don't think these should be considered as hard as a REAL hack. In pvp i understand it should be bannable (and more if we talk about tournaments and cws), but i don't get exactly why in the non-pvp modes it should be too.

Macros in Training Rooms: No gives exp for kill, neither gives a reward for anything. And if the reason is ego, when the player go to play pvp he can get banned and he'll stand as the ridiculous guy who ego using macro. And even if he doesn't use macro in pvp but else ego in training rooms, ppl will 1v1 him and he will also end as the guy who used macro for ego in training rooms. So no, in anything it won't be annoying (if they spam it into someone it can be reported, so this can't be a problem for macro in training rooms).

Macros in Quest/CQ: I'll explain it easy, It's useless af. I've seen many times how ppl use macro in quest and most of the time dies, so macro in quest doesn't give an adventage or anything else.

In the rest of modes i'm agreed on it should be bannable.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

3. The following user said thank you to LostX for this useful post:

Emerald (05-14-2020)

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Awful View Post
    How the hell you compare reality to a game? I am not even going to answer it, lmao...

-First and foremost it's called a hyperbole, look it up. I am pointing out a logical flaw in the argument.

Fine, then hackers go into training rooms, ego' ing, showing off, making people suffer, and so on. 90% of the hackers' intention is to play Clan Wars or TDMs, and basically, use their hacks for something useful. Saying that hackers might annoy people in training rooms is silly. Also, why would they have any interest in receiving a banishment playing a training mode?

-Oh no with your logical set they wouldn't get banished, but they would receive a warning.

Keep in mind that a lot of players have Macro, and they want to use it sometimes. You cannot expect the owners of this server nor the Game Moderators to ban people incessantly and eventually lose players. They assuredly find it minor enough for a banishment. If they have already found Macro as a hack, they would've banned lots of people long ago.

-Keep in mind that Macro has always been against the rules. What we are debating is about the punishment. And we are quite literally contesting their assesment and waiting for a reply from anyone in the staff team to elaborate their position. This is a suggestion, and we are 100% at the staffs mercy here. But we have the right to apply our case to the jury.

I'm not the only one who thinks that Macro should NOT be treated the same way as Hitbox, Aimbot, Shotbot users but, it's debated, as far as you see. Also, we shall not ignore the fact that the final decision is eventually given by the staff team, according to what they find useful and beneficial to the server.

-The staff still hasn't put their two cents in. It is a suggestion, and they have every right to do whatever the f*** they please with it. But we can atleast try. And I can see you're debating for the first time, yes. And I'm trying to point out how all of your opinions are unfounded in logic. Thus rendering them all worthless in my eyes.

The suggestion which you're presenting has no logic. I'll summarize and say that considering Macro as a hack will damage the server by any possible standpoint and we all know that. Stop acting like a dumbass and ignoring the main details. Also, if every macro user will be considered as a hacker/cheater and his account will be permanently banned, then you'll lose active players, donators and more. Read this: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...their-accounts .

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    agreed make this a bannable offensive

6. The following user said thank you to Overdrive for this useful post:

Awful (05-14-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    Tell me what u mean with certain players please.
    If someone is really interested to show you off using his Macro, and you didn't allow him, then it is punishable. People were already reported for that in the past and still reported for this nowadays.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Awful View Post
    Also tell me what is a hack. I would like to know why you're qualified to evaluate what qualifies as a hack or not
    I would like YOU to tell us what is a hack since you're comparing Macro to any other hack that exist over and over.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Also, if every macro user will be considered as a hacker/cheater and his account will be permanently banned, then you'll lose active players, donators and more. https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...their-accounts .
    Better get less active players than cheaters/ hackers in fgunz. It's either lose players by banning them for cheating/ hacking or losing players by quitting the game because of the cheaters/ hackers.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Shang for this useful post:

Awful (05-14-2020), Linzor (05-14-2020)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    What a difference of opinions on this.

First of all, no, macro can't be considered as a hack. Hack is way too different to this, it's stupid call it as a hack. Now, depending on the game it can be considering as cheating, and here's where Gunz enter. Yeah, this is mostly cheating, but actually i don't think these should be considered as hard as a REAL hack. In pvp i understand it should be bannable (and more if we talk about tournaments and cws), but i don't get exactly why in the non-pvp modes it should be too.

Macros in Training Rooms: No gives exp for kill, neither gives a reward for anything. And if the reason is ego, when the player go to play pvp he can get banned and he'll stand as the ridiculous guy who ego using macro. And even if he doesn't use macro in pvp but else ego in training rooms, ppl will 1v1 him and he will also end as the guy who used macro for ego in training rooms. So no, in anything it won't be annoying (if they spam it into someone it can be reported, so this can't be a problem for macro in training rooms).

Macros in Quest/CQ: I'll explain it easy, It's useless af. I've seen many times how ppl use macro in quest and most of the time dies, so macro in quest doesn't give an adventage or anything else.

In the rest of modes i'm agreed on it should be bannable.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal...28sociology%29 You might learn something today buddy. Read that and understand why it isn't harmless

First of all, no, macro can't be considered as a hack. Hack is way too different to this, it's stupid call it as a hack. Now, depending on the game it can be considering as cheating, and here's where Gunz enter. Yeah, this is mostly cheating, but actually i don't think these should be considered as hard as a REAL hack.

-Okay so lets be really fair here, I'll give it to you macroing isnt hacking. Most shotbots arent hacks. They're just cheats.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    Better get less active players than cheaters/ hackers in fgunz. It's either lose players by banning them for cheating/ hacking or losing players by quitting the game because of the cheaters/ hackers.
    The server had already learned from the past. Being too strict and giving mutes/warnings to every newbie that doesn't know the rules, that's what made the player-count low in the last few years. For example, requiring F11 replays for every report which is related to a harasser/flamer shows the improvement of the server's actions, and so on.

WildPanda's Avatar I tried.. I failed myself

Country
    Thanks
    Anything that gives you an unfair advantage in FG should be punishable, but not instantly bannable, in my opinion

I completely understand the warning system that is in place - If you warn them, they may stop - but if they don't & it does result in more evidence against the player, then yeah, I feel they should be banned for 'X' amount of time (say 14 days?), and if they come back after this ban and continue to do it - lifetime ban.

I feel there should never be players able to abuse the system for their own gain, as the game has always been about "skill" - using something created by a 3rd party isn't skill.. its abuse.
    Rise & Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions!

13. The following user said thank you to WildPanda for this useful post:

TomasEdison (05-14-2020)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Simba View Post
    Anything that gives you an unfair advantage in FG should be punishable, but not instantly bannable, in my opinion

I completely understand the warning system that is in place - If you warn them, they may stop - but if they don't & it does result in more evidence against the player, then yeah, I feel they should be banned for 'X' amount of time (say 14 days?), and if they come back after this ban and continue to do it - lifetime ban.

I feel there should never be players able to abuse the system for their own gain, as the game has always been about "skill" - using something created by a 3rd party isn't skill.. its abuse.
    While I agree with most of what you said. You should be held responsible for your own actions. You cant accidentally macro in gunz. You either didn't read the rules (which you agreed to) or you chose to ignore them. Either way getting banned for such actions is not excessive in my opinion. However I do not think permanent bans are really in place for first time offenders

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information