Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Emerald^ View Post
    Probably doing some macroblock or make him follows you while you're macro dashing it
    for dashing i doubt, unless u make the perfect macro for dodge bosses, stun npcs, and attacks at the same time i don't see it working. Now macroblock i guess u mean a macro for block sword? If i'm right then why u even would use a macro for that? lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    So why are they using macros in CQ/Quest?
    Ask them lol. Maybe they thinks this program can works in quest and they try it or idk.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Emerald's Avatar Think, believe and dream.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Simba View Post
    I support the warning system, in the form of:

1st offence: warning
    2nd offence: 14 day ban
    3rd offence: permanent ban

Similar to the way Riot do their "toxicity system"
    - You get a chat ban, then a 14 day ban & if you still don't learn, your account is locked for 100 years.

Tbh, that will not help, I don't understand why are you kind to the hackers, we know that if you keep giving them opportunities, for example, 4 warnings, they will continue hacking the server or they could even sell the hack codes, if you catch someone hacking give them ban at once. if you are going to wait for 4 warnings, they will probably continue hacking and there will be more possibilities that it never stops.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    for dashing i doubt, unless u make the perfect macro for dodge bosses, stun npcs, and attacks at the same time i don't see it working. Now macroblock i guess u mean a macro for block sword? If i'm right then why u even would use a macro for that? lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Ask them lol. Maybe they thinks this program can works in quest and they try it or idk.
    The macroblock has lower delay, it means that you can block 3 times in a roll while without it you block once.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Emerald^ View Post
    Tbh, that will not help, I don't understand why are you kind to the hackers, we know that if you keep giving them opportunities, for example, 4 warnings, they will continue hacking the server or they could even sell the hack codes, if you catch someone hacking give them ban at once. if you are going to wait for 4 warnings, they will probably continue hacking and there will be more possibilities that it never stops.

- - - Updated - - -

The macroblock has lower delay, it means that you can block 3 times in a roll while without it you block once.
    I just see it just useful in a few cases where 3 are in front u and attack in different times, but again normally one block save u from this, just in the rare case where the npcs/bosses attack in different times.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    A warning to all of you. If you can't stay on topic, if you can't give a serious response then don't post at all, I don't care if you think it's a funny post or not. If you troll or spam then you will get an infraction.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I support the warning system, in the form of:

1st offence: warning
    2nd offence: 14 day ban
    3rd offence: permanent ban

Similar to the way Riot do their "toxicity system"
    - You get a chat ban, then a 14 day ban & if you still don't learn, your account is locked for 100 years.
    Open your eyes, Simba.

This is not FGunZ 2009 when we had 800 players online on a regular basis.

If the warnings change, they should be as follow;

1st strike - account warning.
    2nd strike - second account warning.
    3rd strike - temporarily ban of 3~5 days (up to GM's to decide) - this will surely prevent them from abusing again, trust me.
    4th strike - account warning / temp. ban of 7 days.
    5th strike - account ban.

You can't have a warning system as the one you suggested, it will clear the player count base and you don't want to do that with the current player count we have.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

6. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Bunny (05-14-2020)

WildPanda's Avatar I tried.. I failed myself

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    Open your eyes, Simba.

This is not FGunZ 2009 when we had 800 players online on a regular basis.

If the warnings change, they should be as follow;

1st strike - account warning.
    2nd strike - second account warning.
    3rd strike - temporarily ban of 3~5 days (up to GM's to decide) - this will surely prevent them from abusing again, trust me.
    4th strike - account warning / temp. ban of 7 days.
    5th strike - account ban.

You can't have a warning system as the one you suggested, it will clear the player count base and you don't want to do that with the current player count we have.
    Don't use unfair advantages in games then. Simple.
    Rise & Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions!

8. The following user said thank you to WildPanda for this useful post:

Awful (05-14-2020)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Don't use unfair advantages in games then. Simple.
    You cannot expect those people who abuse macro that are around 14 years old that barely speak English to enforce the rules but receiving a temp. ban after people warn him in-game for it will surely give him more sense than the one you said, 14 days ban - this will make him quit, I assure you

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

WildPanda's Avatar I tried.. I failed myself

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    You cannot expect those people who abuse macro that are around 14 years old that barely speak English to enforce the rules but receiving a temp. ban after people warn him in-game for it will surely give him more sense than the one you said, 14 days ban - this will make him quit, I assure you
    Let him quit then? I'd rather have a trustworthy player base.. why would you want to play a game where people use cheats/hacks/any form of an advantage, that is outside of their given skill?

Just baffles me that people are so quick to defend a form of cheating in a game that requires you to practice..
    Rise & Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions!

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    I think that makes sense the most to me, doesn't apply to training rooms of course.
    Ok so, basically what u're saying aswell is:

1st UC: warning
    2nd UC: 14 days ban
    3rd UC: perm ban

Wether or not YOU think it's a hack, it's a code to give you an advantage over others, what else is there to explain? It's like CS:GO, wallhacking would be a ban, but bunnyhopscripting would be "oh it's ur 1st time, only a warning".

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Perhaps change the warning system to one of points like on forum, 10 points=temp ban, 15=perma ban and a standard warning issued would be 3 points, whereas a macro one would be 6-7.
    Harsher punishments for harsher crimes. Also, let players lose 1 warning point every month of being clean.

I dont think you should be handing out bans though. We dont have the playerbase to support this course of action.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread Information