Freestyler

Thanks
    IGN of reported player:sw0rdbreaker

Reason:tbf macro. same frequency slashes. cant massive control. cant tbf dash.

Proof/Evidence:https://www.sendspace.com/file/43zo0m

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Akimbo,

I've looked at the replays multiple times and in my opinion I believe that the user IS macroing.

Here's why, in the second replay it's apparent that he hasn't started relying on it completely you can see he stills still dashing and moving around, he also still has massive control and does that delayed massive. However, in the third replay you can see he instantly massives while stuck in the corner which no glad player would do. He also does that awkward little stop before going into the corner which I think is him toggling it. In the fourth replay there are immediately two instant massives and he starts off the round by dashing normally and then quickly switches back to jumping in place tbfing with the enemy team away from him, which is another toggle. The fifth and sixth replays also show lots of awkward pauses immediately followed by jumping in place and tbfing. Aswell as a couple uncontrolled massives.

However, I'd like to wait for some more opinions on this from the others.

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Hello Akimbo,

From what I can tell, the only suspicion comes in the fourth and fifth replay which is around the last couple rounds of clanwar. I feel that the players start to panic a lot usually when they are close to losing thus the activation of the TBF macro. From what I can tell he was able to control his massives quite well in the beginning when he was just performing normal DBFs but when he started to TBF that was when his massives were very awkward and rushed. There is a very big chance that the player might've been clicking extremely fast thus forcing erratic massives.

Only real thing that gives off the suspicion is he can only TBF while standing in place. In my opinion, I think he was macroing due to the reasons- Unable to control TBF/DBFs/BF all the sudden and only being able to TBF without dash.

Mile's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hey Akimbo,

The user didn't tbf, not even a single time in the 1st to 3rd and 6th replay, the user instead relayed on peddeling and they were also able to control their massives and movements. In the 4th, the play style suddenly changes from peddeling to jump spamming tbf in one place and back peddling while trying to do so, there were also a couple awkward massives in the middle. The 5th replay, as you can see, was the most suspicious out of them all, the user starts heavily relaying on their macro in that round due to the several uncontrolled massives and awkward movement. HOWEVER, I believe it is really hard to judge based on 2 short replays and I'm gonna have to ask you for more evidence before having a final say on the report.

VERDICT (As in vote):
    No, it is too hard to judge based on 2 replays, will need more evidence before saying yes.
    Last edited by Mile; 05-19-2020 at 01:58 AM.

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Akimbo,

After reviewing the Replays provided by you. I believe that the user is using a Macro in some of the replays provided. The 1st and 2nd replay looks normal and nothing out of the ordinary. Although in the 3rd replay around the 20 second mark he tired to activate it against you. Also in the 4th replay around the 20 second mark it looks like he activated the Macro against you and Mongool by the stairs to try and gain an advantage.

Waiting on more opinions from colleagues

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    I have reviewed the replays over and over and I have come to the conclusion that the user does indeed look suspicious as per said by my fellow colleagues.

HOWEVER though I believe we need more replays before taking action as I believe 2 short replays is insuffucient evidence and that we definitely need more to have a better judgement.

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

Freestyler

Thanks

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you for providing more replays Akimbo.
    The user was indeed macroing, a warning should be given.
    Waiting for more opinions.

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

User has received a warning + offline message.

Thanks for reporting

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information